Oakland vs. Blackman

Haven't seen either team scrimmage, because of work. But I'm excited. I think it's going to be a much closer than last years game. Blackman has no where to go but up and Oakland is looking to improve from a disapointing 2005 season. It's going to be close. I'm going to say my hunch is with the Blaze. They might be the surprise team of the region this year.

Remember to listen to our broadcasts online at www.blackmanblazeonline.com. The preview show is Thursday.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gona have to go with blackman on this one. Mimms and Wallace should have a field day

where at.....................the park.......................sorry they cant do it by theirselves once blackman gets down in the game by a couple of scores they will bow down and take it...........thats just what will or i predict to happen

Haven't seen either team scrimmage, because of work. But I'm excited. I think it's going to be a much closer than last years game. Blackman has no where to go but up and Oakland is looking to improve from a disapointing 2005 season. It's going to be close. I'm going to say my hunch is with the Blaze. They might be the surprise team of the region this year.

Remember to listen to our broadcasts online at www.blackmanblazeonline.com. The preview show is Thursday.

:thumb: ............................i dont think you're smokin cigarettes guy :D

Oakland 28 Blackman 14. Oaklands defense shuts them out the first half.

I think Oakland's secondary is VERY solid with several players that can come in and there isn't a drop off talent-wise. The line is strong, aggressive, and well-disciplined. The Linebackers...welll all I can say is STELLLLLLLLL babbbbbbby!