Austin Peay 2006

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't get to see the game, but Cunningham and Fletcher evidently had good games. My man Cunningham is getting better each week. Samford this week though, might be to good.

Yes, they are stepping back up to the OVC. Samfors is a very good team. They run the spread and do a good job of it.

Are yoou going to Birmingham? Samford is a beautiful campus.

Edited by wingman10

Driving down Thursday to see the game. Hope our guys can give a good showing. I know that there was a lot of celebrating in the locker room this past Saturday after a big win.

You will enjoy the campus at Samford. Nice folks there. Stop by one of their tailgate parties....by the way, a gentleman used to sell BBQ right outside the entrance to the campus. Great food at very reasonable prices. I don't know if he is still there, but if he is, check him out.

Is the game really going to be at the high school? Does the college not have a stadium? Should be a good game.

Cumberland has a stadium but they only have bleachers that might could hold 500 people. and they don't have any on the visitor's side so from what I heard they were going to play at the high school does anyone know if it was true or not I had to go get my couch so I couldn't make it to the game although I was proud of my Bulldogs they seemed they played a great game.

Thanks Wingman10 for the information. I will definitaly look for the BBQ man. Hope our govs give a good showing.

Don't know if he is still there, but get there early, you will enjoy the atmosphere. Samford is a great place and they have an excellent coach. I think they run the spread offense. Their qb is from Brentwood Academy.

Wingman10, I don't know if I found the same guy, but I had some good!!!! BBQ before the game. You where right about campus. Very impressive. Our Govs played hard the entire game. Something good is going to happen to this bunch before the year is out. The Defense and the Offense played good enough to win, but just couldn't get over the hump at the end. I wish we would have gone for the 1st down at the 39 when it was 4th and 2 with 7 minutes to play. I believed we would have made it and then won that game.

Wingman10, I don't know if I found the same guy, but I had some good!!!! BBQ before the game. You where right about campus. Very impressive. Our Govs played hard the entire game. Something good is going to happen to this bunch before the year is out. The Defense and the Offense played good enough to win, but just couldn't get over the hump at the end. I wish we would have gone for the 1st down at the 39 when it was 4th and 2 with 7 minutes to play. I believed we would have made it and then won that game.

Am glad you enjoyed the campus. It is beautiful.

I was surprised that Peay loss by only 7. Peay must be a better team than I thought. Samford should be a top 4 or 5 team in the OVC.