Dyer Co. Jamboree

trapped

Can anybody give us any info on the Dyer Co. jamboree on August 11? Times? Teams?

according to the north west officials dyer county has not scheduald a jambaree... maybe they can get dyersburg to let them in. or are they already playing in the dyersburg jambaree, poor advertising for their program, that says alot about the new AD, and former coach ;)

according to the north west officials dyer county has not scheduald a jambaree... maybe they can get dyersburg to let them in. or are they already playing in the dyersburg jambaree, poor advertising for their program, that says alot about the new AD, and former coach :thumb:

There is a Jamboree scheduled there for this Friday August 11th. Don't know all of the teams playing, but I do know that Henry County vs. Haywood County will be somewhere around 7:00 - 7:30 range. Whoever the "north west officials" are must not be too official, but likely the case as to their poor advertising.

There is a Jamboree scheduled there for this Friday August 11th. Don't know all of the teams playing, but I do know that Henry County vs. Haywood County will be somewhere around 7:00 - 7:30 range. Whoever the "north west officials" are must not be too official, but likely the case as to their poor advertising.

The high school office just said they would host a 6 team jamboree Friday beginning at 6:00. I cannot remember all the teams, but I do know Dyer Co. will scrimmage Bruceton around 8:00.

The high school office just said they would host a 6 team jamboree Friday beginning at 6:00. I cannot remember all the teams, but I do know Dyer Co. will scrimmage Bruceton around 8:00.

The Games will begin @ 6:00 tonight.

Game #1 Dresden vs. Ripley

Game #2 Haywood vs. Henry Co.

Game #3 Bruceton vs. Dyer County

In between game one and two there will be competitions between the schools like fastest back. There should be a couple of good backs there from DC and Dresden.

The Games will begin @ 6:00 tonight.

Game #1 Dresden vs. Ripley

Game #2 Haywood vs. Henry Co.

Game #3 Bruceton vs. Dyer County

In between game one and two there will be competitions between the schools like fastest back. There should be a couple of good backs there from DC and Dresden.

Sounds like loads of fun! Henry County has about 4 backs that are very fast. It will be fun to see how they stack up!

The "north west officials" is just the officiating group the officiates all of northwest Tennessee! Thats it, I guess their not to important!

Sounds like loads of fun! Henry County has about 4 backs that are very fast. It will be fun to see how they stack up!

This is a late answer to your question, but Dyer co. beat Bruston 7-0 in two 20 minute quarters. I don't know who they have scramaged. Dyer co. also beat Murray Ky. 28-7. friday nite. They seem to be much improved from last year.