Hickman Co. vs. Lewis Co.

crackatoa

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING? FROM WHAT I HEAR HICKMAN LOST A LOT OF PLAYERS THAT PLAYED LAST YEAR AND LEWIS DID NOT. LEWIS FACES THE WING T IN A FEW OF THEIR CONFERENCE TEAMS. IF HICKMAN STILL RUNS IT LEWIS WILL BE READY. LEWIS BY 18 :thumb:

Hickman has actually changed and Swenson has went to the shotgun spread this year, sometimes leaving an empty backfield, They may throw the thing 25 times tonight...... Defensively they are still in their 3-3-5 stack... That is just what I know from watching some of their practices and 30 min of their scrimmage....

Hickman has actually changed and Swenson has went to the shotgun spread this year, sometimes leaving an empty backfield, They may throw the thing 25 times tonight...... Defensively they are still in their 3-3-5 stack... That is just what I know from watching some of their practices and 30 min of their scrimmage....

I'd have to see it to believe it. With all the athletes he had at Huntingdon and they still ran the Wing freaking T, It blows my mind he would change with Centerville.

Lewis county had a great defensive game and just scored enough to win. Hickman has a very good offense, but the D was just to overpowering at times. They threw the ball 5 times, 2 interceptions, 1 drop, and a completion that was stripped. Bulldogs will win more than expected. I give them all the credit for such a close game. Lewis County has to work on carrying the ball and holding their blocks. There should have been atleast 2 more touchdowns that were taken away by the two funbles.I end in saying good luck HCHS. But the trash talking stops here for now.

So you guys are farrrrrred up huh? I gonna bet we're faster and stronger than you, wanna take that bet? Better get another chant going: "Please dont let them come in our region, please don't let them come in our region" . And by the way, you answered your own question gomer. You are right about one thing.....payback is coming, we saved some for this year. :rolleyes:

OH yea, do you still want to take that bet? I also forgot one thing, please come to our region.