Week 1 Brentwood Academy vs. Ravenwood

any thoughts anyone wants to throw out there, i no the raptors really want this one

Ravenwood needs to keep constant pressure on BA's QB from Texas. That is what worked for the teams that played against him last year. I am sure that is what all the DII teams will do. I know that it has been along time, if ever, that a Williamson County team has beaten BA but good luck to Ravenwood.

I think ravenwood might give ba's third team a good match ba just has too much talent for the raptors. I still look for the raptors to compete well in region6 5a but d2 school like mba and ba just have too much depth with talent. ba's 4 string handled dickson county fairly easy and dickson county is no push over team, but good luck to the raptors id like nothing more than a public school to beat a private school you never now what will happen only predictions can be made and only definate answers can be answered come game time good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Ravenwood needs to keep constant pressure on BA's QB from Texas. That is what worked for the teams that played against him last year. I am sure that is what all the DII teams will do. I know that it has been along time, if ever, that a Williamson County team has beaten BA but good luck to Ravenwood.

How did you know this?