CREEKWOOD@SYCAMORE

lovethegame00

lets put it this way-creekwood is big and hungry!!! and well i know every one of those boys r pumped for the game friday-bringin everything they got!!! i give a congrats to the coaches for workin our boys hard this week-great job(they r ready) may the best team win

oh and sycamore-make sure lohin wears his dirt-bike goggles w/ the underarmor-thats cute-real cute!!! be ready ski-mask man!!!

i give my all to the wood-good luck!!!! :o

It sounds like you fancy the young man.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking forward to watching this game, it should be a pretty physical matchup between two well coached teams. This one will go to the team that wants it the most, and leaves everything they have out on the field. A win by Sycamore would go big towards earning some respect this season. I know the Sycamore players have worked very hard in their offseason program and it would be nice to see this years senior class go out on top. Overall, A great group of kids in that program.

Hope both teams stay healthy and bring their "A" game, should be a great matchup.

Edited by TheDrive1984

actually-no i don't fancy the guy at all-don't really know him but the way it looks, sycamore fancies him!!! all it sounds like is lohin is goin to run the show-but there is usually no i in team-o wait there isn't! creek wood will be ready to work hard and play as ONE! and the whole goggle thing was just to put out there-its not baseball now-just bring it to the field!! i know both teams will have their "A" game, but like usual and always-i with the wood on this one!!!

i love cw!

:thumb:

actually-no i don't fancy the guy at all-don't really know him but the way it looks, sycamore fancies him!!! all it sounds like is lohin is goin to run the show-but there is usually no i in team-o wait there isn't! creek wood will be ready to work hard and play as ONE! and the whole goggle thing was just to put out there-its not baseball now-just bring it to the field!! i know both teams will have their "A" game, but like usual and always-i with the wood on this one!!!

i love cw!

:lol:

Now it's okay to admit it if you have "the hots" for Lohin :thumb:

i dont think lohin is going to be playing any d-fence unless we are in trouble and have to use him which i dont think that is going to happen

sycamore 24

Creek Wood 6

your better get lohin ready cuz hes gonna be playing deffense in this battle it should be a good one your gonna need the best u can get on d thats all im gonna say

To the players and fans of both schools:

Get some rest tonight because tomorrow is when all of the talking comes to an end. Be careful on your way to and from school tomorrow and to Creek Wood's folks let me wish you all a safe trip from Charlotte to Pleasant View. I'm sure Ralph Spangler Stadium will be rocking tomorrow night when the lights come on. Best of luck to both teams not only tomorrow night but throughout the 2006 season.