McKenzie Rebels

duckman38201

Through the first 4 games the rebel defense has givin' up 83 points.In 05 through the first 4 games the rebel defense give up 69 points against the same opponents.The rebels will find out how much improved their defense is in the next 4 weeks as you play Huntington,Bruceton,Union City and Lake County.I am really hoping the rebels can beat Union City then the Oct 13 game will be for the region championship barring any upsets. I like debating football with the Mckenzie fans because ya'll are very supportive of your team and very respectful of your opponents.Good luck to you the rest of the year except on Oct 13.

cudos to u lakecounty fan we hope to have a great season as u do. I hope one of us spoils it for uc

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like debating football with the Mckenzie fans because ya'll are very supportive of your team and very respectful of your opponents.Good luck to you the rest of the year except on Oct 13.

Same here lakecountyfalconfan. Last season some of us all got together in the west end zone over here at Rebel Field and kinda got to know each other before the "gunfight game". Then I ran into some more Lake Co. fans when we played JCS in the playoffs (that was one ugly game for the Rebels!!) Ya'll are a class act!!!

When one is a player on the field it's by nature pretty intense most of the time. I sure wish all the teams FANS got along as well as we have though!! On the other hand we play Huntingdon this week and we haven't even had anyone get into it yet on here. I sure hope we can make it thru this game without getting any threads closed down this season. Maybe the adults are starting to get the hang of this nowdays too!!

Same here lakecountyfalconfan. Last season some of us all got together in the west end zone over here at Rebel Field and kinda got to know each other before the "gunfight game". Then I ran into some more Lake Co. fans when we played JCS in the playoffs (that was one ugly game for the Rebels!!) Ya'll are a class act!!!

When one is a player on the field it's by nature pretty intense most of the time. I sure wish all the teams FANS got along as well as we have though!! On the other hand we play Huntingdon this week and we haven't even had anyone get into it yet on here. I sure hope we can make it thru this game without getting any threads closed down this season. Maybe the adults are starting to get the hang of this nowdays too!!

Boy, it sure is nice when we can all act like adults. I can see Lake County is still getting it done on the ground with thier win over West Carroll. With over 400 yards on the ground and Springer have over a hundred himself, they are a true run team. Only 25 yards passing though. I do believe that the REBELS have improved on the running defense. And with that thought in mind we will be a force to be reckoned with. If we have a good game with Huntingdon, and even if we lose, If we can have some success on slowing thier defense it will build confidence with our defense and set the stage for our upcoming games. Now I'm not predicting a win over Huntingdon and I might have went out on a limb with my statement to LakeCountyFan. But, don't fault me on a little ribbing. Everyone wants thier team to do well. What I want is a good game with no injuries AND A REBEL WIN!!!!!!! Good luck to all our opponents and a win for the REBELS.

I'll repeat on here what I said on another thread. "Unless the Rebel's wheels fall of Friday night, we can play with the Mustangs this season". Win or Lose, I hope I don't have to eat those words and doubt seriously that I will.

Thru the next 4 games this bunch of Rebels is going to have to step up and turn up the heat a bit and play some serious football. I have no doubt they can do it though. After our very shakey start against a very good Trenton Peabody team we have pulled ourselves together and played some solid football since then. The next 4 games call for SOLID +!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm proud of the way the Rebels responded to the Peabody loss!!! It's been fun to watch. Keep it up Rebels!! Unless it's coming a flood Friday night I guess I'll just have to ease on over to the other side of the creek and watch the show.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Set ya'lls goal on "tha' 'Boro" and go for it!!

There is one other thing that I can't say enough about. It seems that everyone around here is saying one thing in common------ "hope it's an injury free game"!! It's almost unbelievable how many kids have been hurt this season and many of whom are out for the rest of the season. Some of the area parents I know (definitely not JUST from McKenzie) are pretty worried about their kids on the field every Friday night because of this trend. I had one that played a few short years back and I surely understand this.

All I can say is that "enough is enough"!!!! Let's all hope and pray that the powers that one believes in (in my case that would be God--even though we aren't allowed to say that over the PA at the games) look over these kids the rest of the season and keep them free from serious injuries!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

There is one other thing that I can't say enough about. It seems that everyone around here is saying one thing in common------ "hope it's an injury free game"!! It's almost unbelievable how many kids have been hurt this season and many of whom are out for the rest of the season. Some of the area parents I know (definitely not JUST from McKenzie) are pretty worried about their kids on the field every Friday night because of this trend. I had one that played a few short years back and I surely understand this.

All I can say is that "enough is enough"!!!! Let's all hope and pray that the powers that one believes in (in my case that would be God--even though we aren't allowed to say that over the PA at the games) look over these kids the rest of the season and keep them free from serious injuries!!!!

No doubt my friend.......well said. I'm ready for this one. Duckman and VandT....I'll remember not to park so close to ya'll this time......it was bad luck against Trenton. :lol:

Butchie.....I still haven't had the chance to meet you. I plan on doing so Friday night. I'll see ya then. BTW.......mom or dad?

win or lose I will be proud of this bunch.. alot of talk and alot better than last year. 2 more days and the final score will be in. as to us and Dresden give me a break, we beat them last year, this year and I think my son's freshman year, excuses are like the rear end of a donkey. we all have one. This is a mental game for the rebels, I hope the boys will go out and play like we ALL have seen them play. Give the guys some credit, they are doing far better than anyone predicted. I'll be there rain or shine. You go REBELS !!!!!!! HIT HARD FIGHT HARD KEEP IT UP !!!

win or lose I will be proud of this bunch.. alot of talk and alot better than last year. 2 more days and the final score will be in. as to us and Dresden give me a break, we beat them last year, this year and I think my son's freshman year, excuses are like the rear end of a donkey. we all have one. This is a mental game for the rebels, I hope the boys will go out and play like we ALL have seen them play. Give the guys some credit, they are doing far better than anyone predicted. I'll be there rain or shine. You go REBELS !!!!!!! HIT HARD FIGHT HARD KEEP IT UP !!!

Who are you????? duckman38201@yahoo.com

Edited by duckman38201

Sounds like a plan. When you see who I am, you will know me. Bugs knows me for sure since I kind of talked him and mom out of going to Gleason when he was in 3rd and 4th grade!

Hey Bohica and duckman and volsandtitans i will have an easy up canopy set up if its raining ya'll welcome to enjoy. if the wind is blowing, need your help holding it down lol. SEE YA THERE>