South Doyle at Maryville

FBEmeritus

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait to play SD so I can really see how good #92 is. Its going to be funny when he gets pancaked by our guards every play. He might be able to make a tackle or two against our 2 o-line but that will be when the game is out of reach.

he is so easy to block he is actually really nice he lets you drive him off the ball four or five yards before he falls over.

I cant wait to play SD so I can really see how good #92 is. Its going to be funny when he gets pancaked by our guards every play. He might be able to make a tackle or two against our 2 o-line but that will be when the game is out of reach.

dont really mean to get this off topic but who are powell's starting guards. Bruin and Mcgahah?

he is so easy to block he is actually really nice he lets you drive him off the ball four or five yards before he falls over.

ouch!

hold up i see that yall dident run the ball up the middle because #92 was holding it down with yall lame ###### oline

From the Daily Times (Maryville Fish Wrap)

Despite the lopsided score and statistics, Cherokee head coach Erik Hutchins felt his team had exposed a weakness in the Maryville juggernaut. ``There is a recipe to beat this Maryville football team. They are not as dominant as they have been,'' Hutchins said. ``They're great offensively, but defensively, up-front, if you've got people that can run right at them, that's the way to beat them,'' said Hutchins. The South-Doyle running attack finished with 38 yards on 80 carries, with 62 yards added through the air on Mitchell's 10-of-17 night.

Wow he thinks he found a weakness! I agree this years “D” line is not a dominant as last years was, maybe at this point in the season, but it was South Doyle! Let’s see 38 yards rushing on 80 attempts? Real weakness there, that’s 2.1 yards per snap. And most of that was on the 2nd and 3rd shirts! That’s pretty dominant in my mind. I bet any team in college or the pros would love that kind of weakness. And gee 62 big ones in the air, Wow!

I was just letting this go till I read the bull from #92. Man, you need to transfer and find yourself an English Class and forget football because those resume’ days are not too far away. Good luck to SD winning a game this year.

Edited by FBEmeritus