2006 Mr. Football?!?

RunAndGun007

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i could very easily see us getting one

we definately take the nominations for granted, having 15 finalists in 14 years (8 winners), more recently 4 finalists in 2 years (2 winners). only 2 years under rankin we didnt have nominations (1993 and 2003) and 3 years we've had multiple nominations (2001, 2004, 2005, 4 of the 6 were winners). but yes getting back to what i said, we definately take them for granted at riverdale and its a very prestigous honor and they are hard to come by...usually you have to have an excellent year before and an even better follow up year to get nominated, so i'll be happy for any nomination period. to be realistic, i dont see it happening this year though, as of right now atleast.

It is WAY too early in the year to be thinking of this, but if I was gonna guess it would be Goree on the defensive side of the ball. It will also depend on how the individual does as well as the team.

the only way Goree will win if he gets alot more aggressive and turns into an actual BEAST! alot of hype on him as well! # 1 CORVIN! has a chance from SHS i think. he will be a great star for the STARS. they will be riverdale friday if corvin does well!!