Week 0 Carter County Predictions

Date:8-18-06, A new season is upon us and it is time for football in Tn.

Your thoughts and picks would be greatly apreciated.

*Hampton has its bye week on week 0*

*(Happy Valley @ Sullivan South)____The warriors travel week 0 to rebal land. It is a rebuilding year for the warroirs so I don't think they have a chance for un upset, but what I hear is H-V will be lead by Defence. > my pick> South by 14 points.

*(Cloudland @ Sullivan East)_____The Highlanders are going to have a tough year this season. small all around. you never know what could happen some one my step up.>My Pick> Cloudland 7 East 35.

*(Unaka @ Chucky Doak)______From what I hear Unaka could have a pretty good season. coacher ensor should have a good first game> My Pick> Unaka by 14 points.

*(Elizabethton @ Dobyns Bennett)____Coach Pless will have the Clones ready for a high powered DB squad. *This is the Game of the week* in my opinion. it could be bareing an upset.> My Pick> Bestyby 4 points.

Good luck to all Carter County Teams!

East should beat Cloudland, they are young and pretty small,but it wouldn,t suprise me one bit to see Cloudland win. These Cloudland boys usually have more grit and pride than most of their oppenents. Next Happy Valley gets murdered, Elizbethton fights hard for a half and then DB pulls away. Unaka and Chucky Doak will be a battle until the end. Just whoever gets a break at the right time.

O boy, I've been waiting for this!!!

Unaka @ Cuckey Doak- The Black Knights lost a key playmake in Havers to graduation, so I think the Chucky Doak offense will have a hard time scoring, especialy with the Rangers stiff "D". Friday, in my opinion will be the beginning of a new era of Ranger football, as Coach Ensor has already has his players in a completly differant mind-set than they've ever had... And the Rangers have something else that they haven't had in a long time: A solid place kicker lol... Unaka wins, 28-12

Cloudland @ Sullivan East- Cloudland looks to be in for a rebuilding year, as they are very young and they need someone to step up QUICK if they want to salvage a decent season.. But, don't someone they always??? The Patriots have the younger Eades brother behind center, and although I don't think he will be as good as Matt, I bet he will still turn into a solid QB... East wins, 41-14

Happy Valley @ Sullivan South- Things aren't looking that bright on Warrior Hill this year, but what can you expect when you lose the kind of talent to graduation like they did. Like Big Dawg said, they will be a defensivly centered team. Sullivan South seems to be the pre-season favorite in the Mountain Lakes Conferance this year, and I don't think they will dissapoint. They will come out for this game ready... South wins, 49-6

Elizabethton @ Kingsport- I actuly haven't heard much about Elizabethton this year. But based from the prefomance I've seen in the past from the two, I personaly believe the Cyclones have the wrong kid starting at QB. DB is always loaded, and Ought to be one of the top 5 teams in the state... DB wins 38-14

And with Hampton- I can't wait to see them in action next week against the Longhorns... Ought to be one of the best games all year.

Edited by Rangerbook06

Just thought I'd post to say that Unaka beat CD 39-6. The only time CD even touched them was in the 2nd quarter. Unaka is strong this year, and Coach Ensor has done a great job with these boys. They are a whole new team this year so watch out!!

Just thought I'd post to say that Unaka beat CD 39-6. The only time CD even touched them was in the 2nd quarter. Unaka is strong this year, and Coach Ensor has done a great job with these boys. They are a whole new team this year so watch out!!