On the Ball Magazine - Middle Tennessee Version

ThePostman1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke w/ the writer at Smyrna where they were handing them out also. Apparently delivery to the Kroger Stores in many Middle Tennessee areas did not get accomplished until late Friday afternoon. Should be there now.

Somebody has truly done a lot of homework. This thing is fantastic. Great layout, GREAT stats, good writing and what makes it even better is on the top corner: FREE.

Murphy may have run for his money now.

VI

Spoke w/ the writer at Smyrna where they were handing them out also. Apparently delivery to the Kroger Stores in many Middle Tennessee areas did not get accomplished until late Friday afternoon. Should be there now.

Somebody has truly done a lot of homework. This thing is fantastic. Great layout, GREAT stats, good writing and what makes it even better is on the top corner: FREE.

Murphy may have run for his money now.

VI

I believe the magazine was better than Murphy's this year if I had to rank the two. The Tennessean's High School Preview wasn't too shabby either.

I believe the magazine was better than Murphy's this year if I had to rank the two. The Tennessean's High School Preview wasn't too shabby either.

I agree. The layout was soooo much better than Murphy Fair and I don't read so good so it was nice "to see the pretty colors".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...