Franklin Co. vs Tullahoma

Rebel_Pride

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a wise man once said never count your chickens before they're hatched, i believe fc will win because this group has always been told how t-town is better, how franklin county is aka "skanklin county", and tullahoma has always thought that they were better well guess what they get in they're pants the same way as franklin county does. with tullahoma's i'm better than you attitude they're gonna get smacked in the mouth!!!! rebels win

a wise man once said never count your chickens before they're hatched, i believe fc will win because this group has always been told how t-town is better, how franklin county is aka "skanklin county", and tullahoma has always thought that they were better well guess what they get in they're pants the same way as franklin county does. with tullahoma's i'm better than you attitude they're gonna get smacked in the mouth!!!! rebels win

Are you kiddin' me? This is what you suggest will determine the outcome of the game? An imaginary social stigma which resides only in the minds of a few persons - none of which will be stepping foot on the playing field Friday night.

Unfortunately, football games are not decided by these types of comparisons. On the playing field no one thinks in these terms. In reality, football is an extremely complicated sport. It's a large scale chess match, being orchestrated by some very smart people. When you scale it down further, it's about the player's sucessfully executing the game plan and reducing mental mistakes. Yet still it can ultimately come down to what team has the most athleteticism, strength, and speed.

If what you speak of motivates the FC team and makes them play harder, then that's good. Although I doubt very much they need such motivation in their season opener in front of packed stadium. After the snap of the ball however, any pre-game motivational tool (real or unreal) normally goes out the window and the game is played.