Spring Hill VS Columbia Central

Allie2007

Honestly, this was probably one of the best football games played tonight, and whoever said this would be a nail biter, you were right. As the third quarter was entered, it was Spring Hill 0, CC 7. Columbia made another touchdown, and Spring Hill made two TD'S in the 3rd to tie it. In the beginning of the 4th, CC scored again, leaving Spring Hill to tie it with 2:50 left. Columbia Central 22, Spring Hill 22. Spring Hill let the clock run out and we headed into overtime. Spring Hill chose to be on the offensive first, making the touchdown and going for the two point conversion. Score SH 30, Central 22. Central made a touchdown on their 3rd play and also made the conversion, which made the score SH 30, Columbia 30. We then moved into double overtime, Spring Hill did not score, and it was then Central's turn. Central tried three times, each time not scoring, and finally on their fourth drive, they kicked a field goal winning the game CC 33, SH 30.

Honestly, it was one of the best football games I've seen in a long time. To my boys at Spring Hill, I love ya'll. You make me proud to call myself a Raider. Eventhough we didn't win and it's my senior year, we proved every person and team wrong that said we weren't ready to play football. You all will succeed this year, I know it. Thanks for putting the effort in during the week and on Friday nights........All of the regulars will be there to support you on Friday Nights!! =)

I was glad I got to see this one! This was one of the best games I have ever seen on any level. Rivals and double overtime, it just doesn't get much better than that. I believe these two teams are headed in opposite directions, for Spring Hill things look bright, Columbia must improve if they are to be competitive in their region.