Lake county football

lcfalcon9

I played for SF this past year, and just wanted to say good luck LC on yalls game this friday night and the rest of the season.

From a fan..I would like to say the same to your Red Devils..It looks to be another great and tough year..It seems as if McKenzie may be even better..we know U.C. is always going to have great athletes and in the mix..from most posts I've read is that Bruceton is going to be a solid Single A team and West Carrol could surprise a lot of folks as well as your team and several of the others..You never know what may happen on Friday nights..I'm just hoping Lake Co comes to play every game and I think they will this year

From a fan..I would like to say the same to your Red Devils..It looks to be another great and tough year..It seems as if McKenzie may be even better..we know U.C. is always going to have great athletes and in the mix..from most posts I've read is that Bruceton is going to be a solid Single A team and West Carrol could surprise a lot of folks as well as your team and several of the others..You never know what may happen on Friday nights..I'm just hoping Lake Co comes to play every game and I think they will this year

Good luck to the Falcons this season (well, except for one game, LOL) You're review of the region looks pretty right. I think that the top 4 teams will be LC, McKenzie, UC and either Bruceton or WC. Not necessarily in that order!!!!

After last season's game with the Rebels against Lake Co. I don't know if I can handle that again even though that may well be what happens again. Anyway, good luck to ya'll and we'll see you in a few weeks. Maybe we can plan a meeting in the end zone before the game like last season. :thumb:

Edited by duckman38201

WE WON 48-16. WE PLAYED SLOPPY, BUT AS THE GAME LENGTHED OUR PLAY GOT BETTER.

The bad thing about this game is who we played. Could we please play someone closer that is just as bad. Not complaining about the effort that was displayed down in mississippi but for a team that didnt win a game last year anyone effort level to beat that team doest have to be that high. Let up replace that game with a obion co. or dyer co. or someone else that is fun to watch and changes are competition level to be competitive instead of laughable. People ask me all the time, " Do yall play anyone that is any good?" and I say to them, " Not until the playoff and the off season." Tell the coach to play someone good on the non district games please.

The bad thing about this game is who we played. Could we please play someone closer that is just as bad. Not complaining about the effort that was displayed down in mississippi but for a team that didnt win a game last year anyone effort level to beat that team doest have to be that high. Let up replace that game with a obion co. or dyer co. or someone else that is fun to watch and changes are competition level to be competitive instead of laughable. People ask me all the time, " Do yall play anyone that is any good?" and I say to them, " Not until the playoff and the off season." Tell the coach to play someone good on the non district games please.

YOUVE GOT A VERY GOOD POINT. IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE A TEAM THATS JUST AS BAD. I MEAN, SURE WE COULD GO WHIP UP ON SOME TEAM LIKE FULTON CITY FOR AN EXAMPLE. NUT HEY, WHY NOT SCHEDULE A GAME AGAINTS A TEAM LIKE DYER CO. OR HUMBOLT, OR EVEN HUNDINGTON. WE NEED A CHALLENGE.

THE BUS RIDE I TOOK FRIDAY NIGHT WITH TWENTY EIGHT OTHER PLAYERS WAS THE LONGEST, AND WORST BUS RIDE I HAVE EVER WITNESSED IN MY LIFE, AND FOR WHAT? THE SATISFACTION OF SAYING WE BEAT A TEAM THAT WENT 0-10 LAST YEAR. WE ARE A CONTENDER FOR THE REGION CHAMPIONSHIP. WE WERE EXPECTED TO DO THAT. ANYTHING ELSE WOULD HAVE BEEN FRIGHTNING

GO LAKE COUNTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: