Henry County at Dickson County

wingman

Even if Brighton is not better than they were a year ago, they worry the YANKER. They can score a lot of points and they have speed and athletes. They scored a lot on JCM and HC last year and you cannot blame all of their points on us, on the officiating. JCM is better on defense this year and not as good on offense. HC is better on offense and not as good on defense. A great defensive team will beat a good offensive teams usually. That is why JCM will beat HC. JCM is not as good on offense as we will be later in the year and that is why a VERY talented Brighton team worries the YANKER more than HC does. Brighton can match our speed more than HC can. The region title will be decided at the ROCK Friday night and 2nd place will be determined at your place in a couple of weeks. JCM should beat both of you.

I must disagree, JCM and Brighton are playing for 2nd and 3rd place respectivlely on Friday night.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Redpridepersonified

let me answer for him: the one coached by the urinal staff.

hahahahahahahahahahahah B)B)B):lol:B) Thats the funniest thing I've read on here!

From My Advice:

I'm not BASHING the coaches, but those problems are all coach related. I'm sure they probably read this website. I'm just trying to open their minds a little. All I said was "Coaching and turnovers" and everyone had a hissy. Most of you agreed with Coolcats descriptions of our issues.

I'm sure the coaches are so glad you got on here and cleared everything up for them - it's all crystal clear now. Wow, how simple. They should have known all those hours of watching film, practice, strategizing, etc. were not where the answers were - it is with My Advice. I bet next week they will tell the kids to not turn the ball over and will make better use of the clock because you opened their minds. All I can say is, "what a guy!".