south doyle vs carter

notright

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just bad timing for Coach Hutchins ...... see about right now , he just figured out how to beat Carter !! :thumb: He'll obtain that knowledge BEFORE the game is over ... someday . :thumb:

Don't have 6 turnovers and don't allow the opposing team to run the opening kickoff back on a "pooch" kick would be a good start.

ftbl you hit it on the head every time, sad that they will probably try and close this thread, it seems like they like to do that to us don't they. sdhs players are not to blame for the problems, i don't even like to totally blame the coaches but let's face it the administration is happy that we are not successful. they are probably still blaming the former staff. by the way have they interviewed coach brentz wife lately to ask her why her awsome athlete is not playing? I only hope that people like our school board member remember what south-doyle was like before the hostile take over. many good people and a decent administration and wonderful athletic director are missed greatly. every time i walk in the stadium my heart hurts

ftbl i am around close but i don't feel much like a swagger anymore, when i was playing we played carter in the jamboree and smacked them around pretty good, without an AD who really cares about the program and puts coaches there who care about the program it seems like all there is is a bad football team...my heart goes out to you guys on the team and never believe for a minute that real cherokees don't care about you because we do... i still wear my t-shirt that says "all it takes is all you've got". We need our school board member to step up, he can get things going in the right direction and bring "home" some cherokee pride instead of panther cast-offs.