Cloudland vs. West Greene

Storm55

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think those boys down at the star need to write a story about that players only meeting Cloudland had a few weeks ago. Word has it that a petition is going around to remove Keith as Head Coach. A few coaches about walked out the other night, parents quit roles they've had for years on the sidelines. Changes need to be made or things are going to be ugly on the Mountain.

Whoo!

If your from Charlotte - how are you soooo knowledgeable about the Landers and their so-called problems??????? ;)

I think those boys down at the star need to write a story about that players only meeting Cloudland had a few weeks ago. Word has it that a petition is going around to remove Keith as Head Coach. A few coaches about walked out the other night, parents quit roles they've had for years on the sidelines. Changes need to be made or things are going to be ugly on the Mountain.

Whoo!

Well ric what are you talking about problems Im at every practice and noone filled me in on this so called problem or players only meeting because i think if there had been a meeting i would have been there coach Keith is a very good coach just look at the stats hes been coching two going on three years as head coach and not had a loseing season 04 6 and 5 and 05 9and 2 why run your mouth when you dont know what your talking about WELL IM OUT SEE YA GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK CARTER CO AND THINKS TO EVERYONE WHO PULL FOR CLOUDLAND THIS SPORT WOULD BE NOTHING WITH OUT FANS!!!!!!