Marshall County v Creekwood

betrayedtiger

I find it ironic and sad that the biggest naysayers for MC are MC fans. What say you tigerman and betrayedtiger? That is why the game is played for the boys, and not the fans.

I'm glad somebody said this. As long as Creek wood doesn't use a scrambling qb I like Marshall Co.'s chances.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it ironic and sad that the biggest naysayers for MC are MC fans. What say you tigerman and betrayedtiger?

These two aren't fans, they are two idiots who just happen to have access to a computer and a free chat room.

If Marshall County will wrap up on defense and get away from the bump and hope the player falls type of tackling they will win many games. I have never seen so many attempts to arm tackle than I saw this past Friday night. Maybe only the defense should practice this week and key on tackling.

Word is that last Monday was rough after a win --- I fell sorry for a bunch of guys come this Monday after a loss.

I say Marshall County by six -- and less turnovers than this past week

These two aren't fans, they are two idiots who just happen to have access to a computer and a free chat room.

If Marshall County will wrap up on defense and get away from the bump and hope the player falls type of tackling they will win many games. I have never seen so many attempts to arm tackle than I saw this past Friday night. Maybe only the defense should practice this week and key on tackling.

Word is that last Monday was rough after a win --- I fell sorry for a bunch of guys come this Monday after a loss.

I say Marshall County by six -- and less turnovers than this past week

If we'd wrap up we would blow out every team because we would get our offense on the field more.

notice the very first word of the quote...IF! if marshall county wraps up, if gower was playing, if hightower has a good game. these things HAVE to happen...with the exception of Gower. I am not trying to take anything away from MC's defense but they will NOT wrap up. they do at least 30 mins of a tackling circuit EVERY SINGLE DAY! it hasn't helped the teams the past couple years and it likely will not help this team. unless the players in the game realize that they HAVE to wrap up it will not happen. also, the players should not have an easy monday after a loss, especially IF they had wrapped up they would have won. they were still out there when i drove by at 5:30! Creekwood 28 MC 20

i will even be wearing a hawks shirt at the pep rally...it is for another reason though!

Edited by betrayedtiger

Id say its a kick in the butt knowing what Mack has done in 2 seasons of coaching at his new school! I know that has nothing to do with Marshall and Creekwood but its been on my mind for a while now.....just thought id let it out! Unless Marshall can find a way to perform on D and utilize Hightower I say Creekwood by 2+ TDs