Marshall County v Creekwood

betrayedtiger

Id say its a kick in the butt knowing what Mack has done in 2 seasons of coaching at his new school! I know that has nothing to do with Marshall and Creekwood but its been on my mind for a while now.....just thought id let it out! Unless Marshall can find a way to perform on D and utilize Hightower I say Creekwood by 2+ TDs

Why drag up the bad past? Especially, as you stated it has nothing to do with this weeks game.

Be a hater on some other thread --- Like one that centers around Ripley, MS. Also that is Mac without a K

Edited by mctigersportsfan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MC must win this game!

I say the pressure is more on Creek Wood this week shadow. Marshall is already 1-0 in the region due to their win against Spring Hill. A loss only puts them at 1-1 in region play. Creek Wood needs to win to avoid starting in an early 0-1 hole in the region.

In another 5-3A game Spring Hill must win this week or they'll start out 0-2 in the region. I think that they'll get to 1-1 in region play this week with a much deserved win against Montgomery Central. The Raiders have lost two heartbreakers to start the year.

one game! one game the tigers didnt wrap up good! and SOME people are already calling it a habbit for them if you would think you would remember that Marshall held a very talented spring hill back field to 17 points and zero at half!! Also Sycamore went into half with a 20 to 6 lead last week (with four turnovers in the first half one an interception for a touchdown) and Marshall held that also very talented back field to 7 points in the second half and almost won but lost 27-20 so it seems to me the tigers just need to put FOUR quarters together and they will be extremely hard to beat and i think they do it this week!!!

Edited by liveit_26

one game! one game the tigers didnt wrap up good! and SOME people are already calling it a habbit for them if you would think you would remember that Marshall held a very talented spring hill back field to 17 points and zero at half!! Also Sycamore went into half with a 20 to 6 lead last week (with four turnovers in the first half one an interception for a touchdown) and Marshall held that also very talented back field to 7 points in the second half and almost won but lost 27-20 so it seems to me the tigers just need to put FOUR quarters together and they will be extremely hard to beat and i think they do it this week!!!

Thank you!

My three keys to a Tiger Win:

1) Cut Down on Turnovers -- Its great to fight for that extra yard but if it means you are going to fumble the ball, go down and live to play another down on offense

2) Wrap Up -- If you can't ask the coach to replace you with someone who will. It's one thing to tackle a tackling sled, it's another to show up and do it on Friday night

3) Play 4 Quarters as if you were in a playoff game. Take No Prisoners

Edited by mctigersportsfan

My three keys to a Tiger Win:

1) Cut Down on Turnovers -- Its great to fight for that extra yard but if it means you are going to fumble the ball, go down and live to play another down on offense

2) Wrap Up -- If you can't ask the coach to replace you with someone who will. It's one thing to tackle a tackling sled, it's another to show up and do it on Friday night

3) Play 4 Quarters as if you were in a playoff game. Take No Prisoners

I'll add a fourth thing to that list---score more points than Creek Wood does.

Edited by tigerman