Farragut(0-1)vs. Heritage(2-0)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a great game I dont why you all are going with Farragut by so much. Farragut was just killed by a knox central team that lost about every starter last year including there qb and rb which were great. Heritage will suprise everyone in this game if they do not turnover the ball, Heritage has a very impressive offense and D this year. HERITAGE 21 FARRAGUT 14

its too hard not to say Farragut. I mean Seymour and Cambell County...they are not impressive teams at all...not one bit. Farragut is still a good team, and its hard to say what Heritage is because they havent played a GOOD team yet. Im sticking with my pick....Farragut by atleast 2 touchdowns. If not, Heritage might be o.k. this season, BUTTTTT they do not deserve that many votes to be top 10 in the state haha yeah right.

so what does everyone think of this game? i noticed in the pilot pigskin preview thing they had Whitehouse Heritage Patroits, who is that btw, instead of the Heritage Mountaineers in the Region 2-5A section.

It's a new school outside of White House, TN in Middle TN.

FHS by 14.

Hoefully they come up with a new plan besides running Andre every time. I thought the QB had an arm? You would think with the big, strong line that everyone was talking about could pass block and receivers could catch.

I thought there D would be hard to score on with Shane Reveiz, Micah Devan and other tuff young men out there.

I hope they step up this week and dominate heritage. If not it's going to be a long season.414309_FarragutHelmet.JPG

Edited by rigger101

Come on guys.... I hate to ruin the party for you Heritage supporters, but this one won't be close at all.

The mighty Seymour Eagles gave the Mountaineers ALL they wanted and more.

I have NO reason to pick against a pretty good Farragut team in this one.

This will be a great game I dont why you all are going with Farragut by so much. Farragut was just killed by a knox central team that lost about every starter last year including there qb and rb which were great. Heritage will suprise everyone in this game if they do not turnover the ball, Heritage has a very impressive offense and D this year. HERITAGE 21 FARRAGUT 14

just because Central lost alot of people doesnt mean they are all the sudden bad. they are still a good team. and lost every starter? Farragut lost quite a few starters themselves. Almost if not all the secondary and wide recievers were lost to graduation last year. and Central plays a few teams if not most of the teams they play they can get in most of the 2nd and 3rd string people. Farragut doesnt really play too many teams where its possible to get everyone a chance to play. so from what i can remember from last year none of the WRs and DBs played more than 30minutes combined all of last year. compared to probaly Central all the 2nd and 3rd stringers play entire quarters. so just because they lost starters doesnt mean they become terrible. Heritage, like many have said, its hard to tell if they are good or not based on who they have played its hard to tell. i mean Campbell Co. almost lost to LC. and seymour.. i dunno much bout them but since i havent heard anything im sure they arent good enough to talk about. so yeah i'll say Farragut by atleast 10. i dont wanna get too cocky.. i guess we'll see what happends friday. i hope farragut can get the same turnout of students they had at Central. but after the performance the team gave its hard to tell.

rigger do u want me to make u a sig?

Edited by ihavenofriendzz