McEwen Vs. Forrest

what did you think about our sophmore tailback #33 and sophmore fullback#42 you guys played a great game no excuses here maybe next week we will cut the 80 plus yard of penalties and pull out the W

Watching the game now the full back is tough. Sophmore huh wow. The tail back reminded me of our back Johnson (#7). Ref's didn't know what 10 yards were did they.......

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the game now the full back is tough. Sophmore huh wow. The tail back reminded me of our back Johnson (#7). Ref's didn't know what 10 yards were did they.......

The guys pulling the chains didn't exactly help, either. They were heard to say "It don't really matter" when our fans were giving them a hard time about stretching the chains for us and not so tight for McEwen. I was impressed by the little guy, #40, he was quick as a hiccup. Great job on both sides of the ball, a real playmaker. Domionique is a real athlete, and is a very smart runner. I've been so impressed by him both last season and so far this season. He can make a big something out of nothing, breaking what looks like a sure tackle.

Anyway, again, great game, and good luck to McEwen. Go Rockets!!

The guys pulling the chains didn't exactly help, either. They were heard to say "It don't really matter" when our fans were giving them a hard time about stretching the chains for us and not so tight for McEwen. I was impressed by the little guy, #40, he was quick as a hiccup. Great job on both sides of the ball, a real playmaker. Domionique is a real athlete, and is a very smart runner. I've been so impressed by him both last season and so far this season. He can make a big something out of nothing, breaking what looks like a sure tackle.

Anyway, again, great game, and good luck to McEwen. Go Rockets!!

Who picks the chain gang anyways? Is there training you have to go thru? Johnson is a great player Lovethoserockets. We've had fun watching him. The point russell made is valid.....COULD someone replace Johnson on D and save him for Offence.....kinda like a offencive specialest (that's for the Kats fans). Forgive my spelling....no spell check on here. Big game next week....guess I need to start a topic soon.

Unless it is a playoff game, it's just guys from the home side that do it. We're spoiled, our guys have been doing it for years.

Don't know about replacing Dominique on defense, either. I know he's there for the speed and skill. Don't get me wrong, it would be great not to have to play him both ways. I was supprised to see Kristian on D last night, too. He is another great player who takes a lick and keeps on going. One tough young man.

Got tickled at seeing his dad getting the crowd fired up last night, and kudos to Brad Franklin for getting the sideline fired up and keeping it going. Spirit means SO much in a game like that.

You might talk to my hubby if you ever need a sub for camera girl Heather . . . .

Johnson is NOT as good as Marco Daily. I am not putting Johnson down, he is a great back w/ great speed, and sees the field well. But Marco is amazing he has everything Johnson has, but he is faster, quicker, and stronger then Johnson. Again not saying Johnson isnt a good back, because he is, he is a great back. But guys like Marco Daily dont come around very often.

Unless it is a playoff game, it's just guys from the home side that do it. We're spoiled, our guys have been doing it for years.

Don't know about replacing Dominique on defense, either. I know he's there for the speed and skill. Don't get me wrong, it would be great not to have to play him both ways. I was supprised to see Kristian on D last night, too. He is another great player who takes a lick and keeps on going. One tough young man.

Got tickled at seeing his dad getting the crowd fired up last night, and kudos to Brad Franklin for getting the sideline fired up and keeping it going. Spirit means SO much in a game like that.

You might talk to my hubby if you ever need a sub for camera girl Heather . . . .

Yeah she didn't feel to go last night. Kris was on D I think cause of the stinger Hinson got. Davey had me laughing too. It's loud in the stands....haven't go to be "in the middle" of things in a while.

Edited by voiceofrockets

Johnson is NOT as good as Marco Daily. I am not putting Johnson down, he is a great back w/ great speed, and sees the field well. But Marco is amazing he has everything Johnson has, but he is faster, quicker, and stronger then Johnson. Again not saying Johnson isnt a good back, because he is, he is a great back. But guys like Marco Daily dont come around very often.

Well from what you've seen in the past you right Tuck, but Johnson is a different beast this year. For one thing the whole offence isn't him. Second he's faster, more elusive, and stronger than last year. Possably the region offence mvp right now. (man now the post shall start) lol.

Hey i got your back i saw both last year and johnson is like a totaly different back bigger and isn't affraid to get hit and as far as speed marco doesn't have the top end of johnson you will see

OMG we agree on something.....that can't be good lol. j/k Johnson has got a line blocking better for him but he's got this ability to be caught (ask CA, Richland, McEwen) and SOMEHOW squeeze out and he's gone. Think I'll start a topic on this well all skill spots on the field in region 5.

I've met Marco and he is an amazing athlete he is stonger and maybe faster but when it comes to quickness its about the same