McEwen Vs. Forrest

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcewen played smart offence not playing the starters alot so no one would be hurt for this game and mcewen is very physical team this year and they have and they have a tailback that can hold on to the ball

didnt play starters? what game were you watching? 14, 36 and 40 played the whole game and only racked up 75 TOTAL yards of offense. '

5 turnovers on bad snaps is what lost the ballgame for pc. other than that pc dominated the game.

didnt play starters? what game were you watching? 14, 36 and 40 played the whole game and only racked up 75 TOTAL yards of offense. '

5 turnovers on bad snaps is what lost the ballgame for pc. other than that pc dominated the game.

the game i watched was good video for forrest how manny carries did #10 have other than a couple in the first half how many time did mcewen run a play other than strait up the middle perry county dominating then why was they pushed back in their endzone twice why no touchdowns this game was just good practice and a win on your field lets here some more coulda woulda's

the game i watched was good video for forrest how manny carries did #10 have other than a couple in the first half how many time did mcewen run a play other than strait up the middle perry county dominating then why was they pushed back in their endzone twice why no touchdowns this game was just good practice and a win on your field lets here some more coulda woulda's

Mcewen has never had a great offense and they wont again this year. They will rely on there D to keep them in games, but against teams that will find ways to score there offense wont be able to keep up!

Edited by bigtuck4242

Mcewen has never had a great offense and they wont again this year. They will rely on there D to keep them in games, but against teams that will find ways to score there offense wont be able to keep up!

Ahhh i see you edited this post! lol! When I first saw it I reread it 4 times. I was gonna PM ya Tuck.lol. McEwen is a good team heck they made playoffs last year but they (like all teams) have to show something before people will think different of them. Everyone be safe and play hard! The season starts this week for most!

I agree with you voiceofrockets on the the fact that the season starts this week. This game for McEwen will probably set the stage for the rest of the year. On about any other friday night I would say that Forrest would take this by two touchdowns, but this weekend is sort of special and might make a difference in the outcome. This weekend is homecoming for McEwen and I think that this may make a difference in the end. Another reason why the game is going to be a lot closer is because we are 2-0, not a real big deal because the first two games were cupcake teams but we're still 2-0. McEwen needs to realize that winning this game gives them a great chance to start of 5-0, with bruceton and white house heritage following forrest. This game also keeps them atop region 5 with them, eagleville and jo byrns...I say this hoping they will win all the other region games....no offence cascade, clarksville acad, etc...Getting the win this friday helps in a major way of hosting a first round playoff game. Take care of business this friday, it may be the most important game on your schedule... Oh yeah, put some points up on the scoreboard friday 8 points isn't going to get it this friday....

McEwen 26

Forrest 20

Play hard..........going 2-0 means nothing if you don't win this friday!!!!!!!!!

Hey this is not true!! We had some dominating teams back in the 80's and put tons of points on the board. Ask Chuck Earhart about our offense ;). I believe we tacked 37 on JBS at your home field in 88 during a torential rainstorm. Not that it matters today, but your comment is way off to us old timers.

Good luck to both teams and keep your heads up win or lose. Should be a great game.

one good punt pushed us to the one yard line but we pushed it 60 yards before a bad snap put the ball on the ground.

the second time was also an unforced fumble for negative 10 yards and 15 more yards in penalties.

mcewen tried 3 screens unsuccessful, all other passess failed. they tried a couple of reverses and a whole lot of punts. one first down in the first half.

all we can say is shoulda coulda.

one good punt pushed us to the one yard line but we pushed it 60 yards before a bad snap put the ball on the ground.

the second time was also an unforced fumble for negative 10 yards and 15 more yards in penalties.

mcewen tried 3 screens unsuccessful, all other passess failed. they tried a couple of reverses and a whole lot of punts. one first down in the first half.

all we can say is shoulda coulda.

Just like last year nothing but stories of how yall could of won hey has perry county ever beat mcewen

just a thought but could someone tell me about all this speed forrest has this year i know the fastest times on mcewen is 4.6 or 4.7 the way yall talk they must have some 4.3 or 4.4s last year mcewen lost 14-0 forrest scored both times off interceptions mcewen played a lousy game they moved the ball to inside the 20 several times just to fumble and give it back they lost almost no one on defence the have a safty with decent speed to only be a sophmore and he is a great tackler and a good tailback this year yall will not have the news crew their to pump you up it will be on mcewens field on their homecoming and they are having the best week of practice yet Mcewen 21 Forrest 14