McEwen Vs. Forrest

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try that again with a little motavation Forrest 50 McEwen 0 McEwen needs something to get them fired up at the Perry co game it sounded like a Library on our sideline and perryCo looked like they where in the superbowl

Big region test for both teams. The Forrest team of this year is a little better than the Cascade team of last year. I have to to with my boys in blue.

Forrest 35

McEwen 14

35-14 ouch what are we a jr.high team last year yall scored of our fumbles and interceptions mistakes after mistakes we gave yall i know yall didn't lose alot but neighter did we our defence will keep it a low scoring game i just hope we can score

21-7 Forrest. Evidently McEwen still has no offense scoring only 8 pts against an improved but poor Perry Co. team. Remember the word speed,Forrest has a lot more of it than yall do. Yall might be improved but they are much improved. Forrest will score a least 21 pts. They beat a good 2a team in Richland and scored 24 pts and Richland is a very physical team.

21-7 Forrest. Evidently McEwen still has no offense scoring only 8 pts against an improved but poor Perry Co. team. Remember the word speed,Forrest has a lot more of it than yall do. Yall might be improved but they are much improved. Forrest will score a least 21 pts. They beat a good 2a team in Richland and scored 24 pts and Richland is a very physical team.

sounds like forrest has bout the same starters as last year which will make them a very strong team....we know they can run the ball but can they pass or anything.. how is there line ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL....GOOD LUCK THIS GAME COULD BE A BIG REGION FACTOR.....

sounds like forrest has bout the same starters as last year which will make them a very strong team....we know they can run the ball but can they pass or anything.. how is there line ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL....GOOD LUCK THIS GAME COULD BE A BIG REGION FACTOR.....

The line on both sides are doing a great job. Big holes to run thru, time for the QB to pass, and on d If they stay on their game its hard to run on them and if your QB holds on to the ball too long....BAM! Now I just need a cell phone buddy at the JBS vs, Eagleville game..............

Mcewen played smart offence not playing the starters alot so no one would be hurt for this game and mcewen is very physical team this year and they have and they have a tailback that can hold on to the ball