Stewart County Goes 2-0

JUSTASKME

No chance of playoffs.They have played no competition.They will beat Houston County,but who wont!Could beat wavo and Adamsville and Loretto and Riverside but not likely.LC and Camden will beat them as bad as they want to.

Okay, thanks for stating something we already know. They havent played any competition yet, it's the first of the season too. Also, we all already know that they could beat any of those teams you just named, anything Could happen. Playoffs arent really a favorable thing to say, but it's Not out of the picture yet. As for the LCHS and camden games...good luck Rebs

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIRST OF ALL LETS NOT GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES.STEWART COUNTY IS 2-0 THAT IS A FACT.SECONDLY THEY HAVE NEVER QUALIFIED FOR THE STATE PLAYOFFS THAT IS A FACT.STEWART COUNTY HAS NOT HAD A .500 SEASON IN 7 YEARS.LETS JUST FOCUS ON THE FACT THAT THEY ARE MAKING GREAT STRIDES AS OPPOSED TO YEARS PAST.WILL THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS?I DONT BELIEVE SO.CAN THEY GO 5-5 ABSOLUTELY. AND THAT IS A VERY RESPECTFUL SEASON,WHEN YOU CONSIDER WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST FEW YEARS.WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO TURN THE CORNER WITH A DOWN PROGRAM IT IS IMPORTANT TO GAIN RESPECT FROM THE OPPOSITION AND AS THAT HAPPENS THEN YOU CAN TALK ABOUT PLAYOFFS BUT UNTIL THEN LETS KEEP THINGS IN PESPECTIVE.JUST ASK CAMDEN IT WASNT ALL THAT LONG AGO THEY PLAYED IN ABOUT 4 TO 5 HOMECOMINGS A YEAR NOT TO MENTION THEIR OWN.AND NOW LOOK AT THEM(NO OFFENSE TO THE CAMDEN FAITHFUL JUST TRYING TO MAKE A POINT).THEY GOT RESPECT FIRST, THEN THEY MADE NOISE IN THE POST SEASON.JUST MY OPINION. GOOD LUCK REBELS THE REST OF THE WAY. P.S YOU HAVE A ROUGH 4 GAME STRETCH,PLAY HARD.

FIRST OF ALL LETS NOT GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES.STEWART COUNTY IS 2-0 THAT IS A FACT.SECONDLY THEY HAVE NEVER QUALIFIED FOR THE STATE PLAYOFFS THAT IS A FACT.STEWART COUNTY HAS NOT HAD A .500 SEASON IN 7 YEARS.LETS JUST FOCUS ON THE FACT THAT THEY ARE MAKING GREAT STRIDES AS OPPOSED TO YEARS PAST.WILL THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS?I DONT BELIEVE SO.CAN THEY GO 5-5 ABSOLUTELY. AND THAT IS A VERY RESPECTFUL SEASON,WHEN YOU CONSIDER WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST FEW YEARS.WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO TURN THE CORNER WITH A DOWN PROGRAM IT IS IMPORTANT TO GAIN RESPECT FROM THE OPPOSITION AND AS THAT HAPPENS THEN YOU CAN TALK ABOUT PLAYOFFS BUT UNTIL THEN LETS KEEP THINGS IN PESPECTIVE.JUST ASK CAMDEN IT WASNT ALL THAT LONG AGO THEY PLAYED IN ABOUT 4 TO 5 HOMECOMINGS A YEAR NOT TO MENTION THEIR OWN.AND NOW LOOK AT THEM(NO OFFENSE TO THE CAMDEN FAITHFUL JUST TRYING TO MAKE A POINT).THEY GOT RESPECT FIRST, THEN THEY MADE NOISE IN THE POST SEASON.JUST MY OPINION. GOOD LUCK REBELS THE REST OF THE WAY. P.S YOU HAVE A ROUGH 4 GAME STRETCH,PLAY HARD.

First of all, that was 7 years ago, secondly, that was a different Camden team, and third, Camden came back the next year and beat you 7-0 on our own Homecoming. You got no respect from me! You need to BEAT somebody to get respect. Not just hang around with them. Camden has hung with Huntingdon for the past 3 years, but hasn't gaind any respect until this year. Just check the thread. Stewart Co., I'm glad you are working hard, and trying to turn the corner, but you get no kudos til you beat somebody.

First of all, that was 7 years ago, secondly, that was a different Camden team, and third, Camden came back the next year and beat you 7-0 on our own Homecoming. You got no respect from me! You need to BEAT somebody to get respect. Not just hang around with them. Camden has hung with Huntingdon for the past 3 years, but hasn't gaind any respect until this year. Just check the thread. Stewart Co., I'm glad you are working hard, and trying to turn the corner, but you get no kudos til you beat somebody.

EASY BIG FELLA.REREAD THE POST I WAS GIVING CREDIT TO CAMDEN FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE OVER THE PAST 7 YEARS.AND TRYING TO PUT THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE FOR THE REBEL FAITHFULS.IF YOU HAVE TOUBLE READING POSTS OR UNDERSTANDING WHERE SOMEONE IS COMING FROM,GET AN INTERPRETER .AND THE YEAR BEFORE THAT WAS A BEATING IF YOU WANT TO BRING UP THE 8TH YEAR AGO

EASY BIG FELLA.REREAD THE POST I WAS GIVING CREDIT TO CAMDEN FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE OVER THE PAST 7 YEARS.AND TRYING TO PUT THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE FOR THE REBEL FAITHFULS.IF YOU HAVE TOUBLE READING POSTS OR UNDERSTANDING WHERE SOMEONE IS COMING FROM,GET AN INTERPRETER .AND THE YEAR BEFORE THAT WAS A BEATING IF YOU WANT TO BRING UP THE 8TH YEAR AGO

Still no respect. :thumb: I do hope you guys get off the ground, it will make our region stronger and help us all, but to be the man, you gotta beat the man. And bring up that game soooo long ago, I already did. If that's the biggest win you have over that time period, it's sad. Camden has made some noise in the playoffs, but not enough. The boys that are there now want it all, and rightly so.

I do hope you guys can get up a team to compete, but you never will playing the type of opponents that you play. Pick up a Milan, Huntingdon, or Goodpasture quality opponent in non-region play, then you will know where to build. That was my point.

Gleason and Greenfield? Prolly not gonna help you get better, just helping your record.

Edited by rcombs