Stewart County Goes 2-0

JUSTASKME

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATULTIONS TO MYLES HOLIDAY AND THE REST OF HIS STAFF AND ALL OF THE REBELS FOR THEIR WIN OVER GREENFIELD LAST NIGHT. THE REBELS ARE OF TO THEIR FIRST 2-0 START SINCE 1999.MUCH NEEDED MOMENTUM AS THEY HOST A VERY SOUND AND WELL COACHED CLUB IN LEWIS CO. THIS COMING FRIDAY.

Prediction----> Soon to be 2-2, you heard it here first! :o

Get Ready SC, you came out with two good wins but still have your hands full. It was great watchin A. Bagwell & D. Hill take care of business, and I hope these boys continue to shine the rest of the season. Keep workin with it D..keep it up. Now Stewart County Isnt a football town, everyone knows that..they arent spectacular and heroic, but so what. This ball club is surely re-building[or just trying to be a competing team], it will be interesting to see how they fair. I am not exactly chanting playoff remarks, but simply a better season than recent. It would be fantastic to see the Rebels hit .500 again, but either way ill cheer ya on. Good luck

The Rowdy Rebs will go 3-7, or 4-6 if they can get a good break or two. I'd like to see them go 6-4 and make the playoffs. But having Gleason and Greenfield under their belt doesn't show they have moved to the playoff level just yet. Keep up the good work in "Sturt County."

Edited by @38320