Stewart County Goes 2-0

JUSTASKME

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewart Co. will beat Loretto, Adamsville, and Houston Co. this year and I wouldn't say that beating Waverly and Riverside is out of the question.

I wouldn't favor Stewart Co. against Camden OR Lewis Co. BUT after those two teams that region is pretty poor and Stewart being a playoff team is not too far fetched to imagine.

Richland just lost to Forrest. Are you telling me that Forrest is good 15 NWTF????? Loretto was destroyed by Lawrence Co. in week zero. Trust me when I say Lawrence Co. will not win another game this year in the region that they compete in. Houston Co. has not won a game in quite a while. That's a team that will not beat Stewart Co. Adamsville is another team that Stewart Co. beat last year. A 45-8 loss to McNairy doesn't speak as much for the improvement that folks are saying that they'll make this year. Riverside was blanked by a completely rebuilt Lexington bunch 27-0.

Here's Region 6-2A:

1.) Lewis Co.-Camden WINNER

2.) Lewis Co.-Camden LOSER

#3-#9 ???????????????????????????

Here would be my guess:

Waverly

Stewart Co.

Richland

Riverside

Loretto

Houston Co.

Adamsville

Edited by Big Country

Richland just lost to Forrest. Are you telling me that Forrest is good 15 NWTF????? Loretto was destroyed by Lawrence Co. in week zero. Trust me when I say Lawrence Co. will not win another game this year in the region that they compete in. Houston Co. has not won a game in quite a while. That's a team that will not beat Stewart Co. Adamsville is another team that Stewart Co. beat last year. A 45-8 loss to McNairy doesn't speak as much for the improvement that folks are saying that they'll make this year. Riverside was blanked by a completely rebuilt Lexington bunch 27-0.

Here's Region 6-2A:

1.) Lewis Co.-Camden WINNER

2.) Lewis Co.-Camden LOSER

#3-#9 ???????????????????????????

Here would be my guess:

Waverly

Stewart Co.

Richland

Riverside

Loretto

Houston Co.

Adamsville

Do not read too much into Adamsville's loss to McNairy. They scored one td on an interception thrown from inside the one yard line ( bad decision ). On td came when a freshman fumbled the kick off return trying to do to much. Two scores cam when in the fourth when Adamsville had put in 9 freshmen on defense to gain some experience. I am not saying that we will be a factor, but you do not want to overlook us either. This program will rise under the new leadership.

What did i say about forrest BC?

Nothing but I am saying Richland lost to them AND they aren't much better than Gleason or Greenfield (who you referred to as being "the worst single a teams in the state"). Give Stewart Co. credit for doing what they needed to do by starting 2-0. They're in a position that not many in the state can say that they're in at this point in time.