Stewart County Goes 2-0

JUSTASKME

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richland just lost to Forrest. Are you telling me that Forrest is good 15 NWTF????? Loretto was destroyed by Lawrence Co. in week zero. Trust me when I say Lawrence Co. will not win another game this year in the region that they compete in.

Personally...yes, I think Forrest is pretty dog gone good! Much, much better than the two teams that Stewart County has beaten. They opened with a 50-0 shellacking of Columbia Academy who then lost to FRA by 13... then they beat a sound Richland team 24-21. Comparing them to Gleason and Greenfield who have been outscored by a total of 133-24 in their first two games is ludicrous

As for Lawrence County, I certainly would not trust you when you make such an unfounded statement. It's not like Shelbyville is a powerhouse! Their 62-21 loss to Coffee County says something about that.

The Rowdy Rebs will go 3-7, or 4-6 if they can get a good break or two. I'd like to see them go 6-4 and make the playoffs. But having Gleason and Greenfield under their belt doesn't show they have moved to the playoff level just yet. Keep up the good work in "Sturt County."

naw the rowdy rebs will go 5-5 or 6-4 to make the playoffs people underestimate the stewart county team but lewis county and camden is gonna have a handfull when they play them and i see nomore competition in this region besides lewis and camden

we will see what they are made when the play lewis co. if they stay close or win (doubt it) they will prove they can go to the playoffs. We all know they have the talent and depth but will they execute when needed to in big situations

its going to be closer than what you think it is

naw the rowdy rebs will go 5-5 or 6-4 to make the playoffs people underestimate the stewart county team but lewis county and camden is gonna have a handfull when they play them and i see nomore competition in this region besides lewis and camden

its going to be closer than what you think it is

Hope you don't have to eat your words...you better hope that you aren't left with just walking wounded after the next 2 games.