Scott VS Oliversprings

FRIDAY NIGHT THE HIGHLANDERS SHOWED LOTS OF IMPROVEMENT ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL MORE SO ON THE O SIDE. THESE YOUNG KIDS HAVE TO LEARN TO FINISH AND MORE OF THE FRESHMEN COULD HAVE GOT PLAYING TIME. ON THE D SIDE OF THE BALL LOOKED BETTER BUT STILL A LONG WAYS TO GO. STILL NEED MORE PEOPLE GETING TO THE BALL LOOKING TO MAKE BAD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN THEY GET THERE.WITH THE SAME IMPROVEMENT THIS AS LAST WEEK THE HIGHLANDERS CAN WIN THIS ONE SO MONDAY BOYS GET BACK TO WORK. LOOKED A LITTLE CLOSER TO THE OLD DAY FRIDAY NIGHT KEEP IT UP ! GO BIG RED !

HIGHLANDERS- 26

BOBCATS - 14

I think that scott is gonna get better and better... they have 6 sophmores starting and chase slaven is playing like a beast on the offensive side of the ball and jared sexton is just an athlete that likes to kill people on the defensive side of the ball... I've got scott by 12 :thumb:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the special teams is doing great this year minus the field goal unit...the coaches actually practice special teams instead of like past few years were they would do each one like once or twice and call it a day for special teams...the coaches make sure the boys hustle and if any of them dont run full speed on special teams they are taken off special teams and someone else is put in there place...

but scott high played great game against gibbs actually dominated the whole game they could have scored three more times cuase they got in five yard line but didnt go on thorugh with it... but another week of practice and that should be corrected scott by two touchdowns

FRIDAY NIGHT THE HIGHLANDERS SHOWED LOTS OF IMPROVEMENT ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL MORE SO ON THE O SIDE. THESE YOUNG KIDS HAVE TO LEARN TO FINISH AND MORE OF THE FRESHMEN COULD HAVE GOT PLAYING TIME. ON THE D SIDE OF THE BALL LOOKED BETTER BUT STILL A LONG WAYS TO GO. STILL NEED MORE PEOPLE GETING TO THE BALL LOOKING TO MAKE BAD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN THEY GET THERE.WITH THE SAME IMPROVEMENT THIS AS LAST WEEK THE HIGHLANDERS CAN WIN THIS ONE SO MONDAY BOYS GET BACK TO WORK. LOOKED A LITTLE CLOSER TO THE OLD DAY FRIDAY NIGHT KEEP IT UP ! GO BIG RED !

HIGHLANDERS- 26

BOBCATS - 14

MR. 4/4 stack we seem to agree on a lot except one thing I see the game being a little higher score from both teams , yes they are looking closer to the old days , Just stay behind the team no matter what ! THEDEANSAYS

the special teams is doing great this year minus the field goal unit...the coaches actually practice special teams instead of like past few years were they would do each one like once or twice and call it a day for special teams...the coaches make sure the boys hustle and if any of them dont run full speed on special teams they are taken off special teams and someone else is put in there place...

but scott high played great game against gibbs actually dominated the whole game they could have scored three more times cuase they got in five yard line but didnt go on thorugh with it... but another week of practice and that should be corrected scott by two touchdowns

I think if scoot keeps working like that there will be even more improvement, The boys got to know they have the best head coach that's been there in a long time, not to mention the talent he brought with him :thumb: so play hard for him but more important practice even harder and learn a little every day and I guarantee you won't believe were you guys end up!!! so ask the coach for some hittin and four days in the pads, I bet OZ is in pads tomorrow. Were will you boys be?

I think if scoot keeps working like that there will be even more improvement, The boys got to know they have the best head coach that's been there in a long time, not to mention the talent he brought with him :thumb: so play hard for him but more important practice even harder and learn a little every day and I guarantee you won't believe were you guys end up!!! so ask the coach for some hittin and four days in the pads, I bet OZ is in pads tomorrow. Were will you boys be?

talent he brought with him? :P

the dean of football(JD), that little snide remark on the Red Bowling Springs page was pretty funny. Son don't go finding places to make your "comments" about Oneida Football. Now you've gone and made a mess of yourself. You are way over the top, cause wins aren't nearly as easy to come by, as you suggested to the RBS faithful, in Oneida. Then again, your just some kid trying to gain a little "following" by making baseless points. dean of football, your not even the dean of shuffle board! :lol:

:thumb: Kaz

I am not sure who "scoot" is but I think it will be.......

Scott-20

OS-13

Dean, Oneida has had 3 losing seasons in something like 18 years.....so I don't think that I would be talking about how easy it is to beat the "team up north."

I can tell u one thing scott high would dominate oneida in every aspect of the game but we would never no bout it cause oneida is to chicken to play and plus u dont need to be gettin on here and talking bout a different case when we r talkin bout OS and SHS and any day any year scott would beat oneida into the ground i would really like to c how good oneida would do in our division they wouldnt ever come close to winning a regional and scott in their region would probably go to state each year