Scott VS Oliversprings

I can tell u one thing scott high would dominate oneida in every aspect of the game but we would never no bout it cause oneida is to chicken to play and plus u dont need to be gettin on here and talking bout a different case when we r talkin bout OS and SHS and any day any year scott would beat oneida into the ground i would really like to c how good oneida would do in our division they wouldnt ever come close to winning a regional and scott in their region would probably go to state each year

Scott might beat Oneida every year but they should because they are 3a and Oneida is 1a. Classifications are based on enrollment and SHS may be on the bottom of 3a and Oneida may be on the top of 1a but that is just how it is. And for the comment on SHS would "go to state every year if they were in Oneida's region" is crazy because teams like Trousdale Co. can wipe the floor with several teams in 1a, 2a, and 3a.

This topic is old as can be....it aint gonna happen anymore so just get over it and focus on Oliver Springs.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bassfishin', the "dean" needs bashing! He is posting on other sites, poor mouthing our football team and we are basically defending them. This was where he posts the most so we are simply trying to get his "message" straightened out a bit. We aren't venting on Scott Co., heck they are the county school and any success they have in football, baseball, track, basketball, or ping pong reflects positively on us all. I would think is some respects, that citizens in Scott Co. take some pride in the fact that Oneida has won state titles in football and womens basketball, a fact which reflects positively on the Highlanders. You guys kick the Bobcats butt on Friday night, as I'm sure you are capable of doing! Kaz and other citizens inside the Oneida city limits will be rooting for ya.

B) Kaz B)

I think if scoot keeps working like that there will be even more improvement, The boys got to know they have the best head coach that's been there in a long time, not to mention the talent he brought with him :thumb: so play hard for him but more important practice even harder and learn a little every day and I guarantee you won't believe were you guys end up!!! so ask the coach for some hittin and four days in the pads, I bet OZ is in pads tomorrow. Were will you boys be?

uh "dean" you just slammed bill hall,gary sexton, and probably coach diggs. gilliums coached 2 games and you are ready to annoint him the greatest ever in shs history. dude 4 days in pads? even diggs wasn't that extreme. i thought you played for THE MAN! and another thing you and bassmaster need to get over the ohs-shs thing it's a dead horse. aint played since the '82 season lotta players from both sides come and gone without it and the county seems to have survived. it'd be a great moneymaker for both schools no doubt,but it's in the past. i do however believe scott will roll big against oliver springs. as always go big red!!!

Bassfishin', the "dean" needs bashing! He is posting on other sites, poor mouthing our football team and we are basically defending them. This was where he posts the most so we are simply trying to get his "message" straightened out a bit. We aren't venting on Scott Co., heck they are the county school and any success they have in football, baseball, track, basketball, or ping pong reflects positively on us all. I would think is some respects, that citizens in Scott Co. take some pride in the fact that Oneida has won state titles in football and womens basketball, a fact which reflects positively on the Highlanders. You guys kick the Bobcats butt on Friday night, as I'm sure you are capable of doing! Kaz and other citizens inside the Oneida city limits will be rooting for ya.

:D Kaz :thumb:

kaz i hope oneida does take pride in the highlanders seven state titles!!! six in track and one in tennis. with oneida two that makes nine for SCOTT COUNTY!!! ;)

Punisher im not downing the past coaches but this man that came in coach david gillum is good and I belive he is the best coach that has came through SHS since coach Jack Diggs not downing my other coach he was a good head coach but david gillum is the one that is going to bring the SHS program back to were it used to be

WELL MY THINKING IS GILLIAM IS OUR COACH NOW ITS MUCH TO SOON TO NAME HIM THE GREATEST COACH EVER, BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS HE IS A VERY GOOD YOUNG COACH AS IS HIS OFFENIVE COOR. THE OFFENIVE LINE COACH IS MAYBE THE BEST LINE COACH SENCE TEDDY WILLIAM WAS THERE HELPING THE MAN, JACK DIGGS :D BILL HALL IS A EXCELENT COACH ALSO BUT LIKE I SAID ITS MUCH TO EARLY TO BE SAYING THE BEST COACH EVER ONLY TIME WILL TELL THAT. BYE THE WAY IM SURE SHS`S COACHES ARE WORRYING BOUT THE BOBCATS NOT THESE SILLY POSTING.

SO BOYS LETS GO LIKE I ALWAYS SAY LETS GET IT BACK TO THE OLD DAYS OF :thumb: GO BIG RED ;):D