CENTRAL AT HALLS?

east10football

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halls got smashed.

central didn't play as good as they could, halls d proved they could play sometimes but not always.

central fans were slacking, nothing like they were against farragut.

prepxtra is really slacking, farragut by 3?????????? halls by 6??????

And Halls did play it's best? Six turnovers...don't give all the credit to Central. Halls couldn't have gift-wrapped it any better for the Cats. Believe me, credit is due to Central, but Halls was Central's best players tonight. Nothing like starting out with your backs against a wall, fumbling the opening kickoff and Central gettin it at the 40.

Halls got smashed.

central didn't play as good as they could, halls d proved they could play sometimes but not always.

I gotta agree. How could those guys pick Halls in this game? And by 6? Prepxtra doesn't like giving margins over 3 points unless they are pretty sure one team has a clear edge over the other. Frankly, I wanted to laugh when I read that this morning.

I gotta agree. How could those guys pick Halls in this game? And by 6? Prepxtra doesn't like giving margins over 3 points unless they are pretty sure one team has a clear edge over the other. Frankly, I wanted to laugh when I read that this morning.

PrepExtra picked Central by 6, not Halls, although that was still very optimistic (from Halls' perspective).

Yes Prepextra picked central by 6 not halls. I was not at the game, but if helton left his first string in the fourth quarter that shows the class central and joel helton has. To Coach Helton, The Beef u had with Gary Shepard is over with, Coach Shepard is far gone from our boys in halls, so show some respect and not try to hurt any of ur players or halls' in a blow out! Good luck to Halls for the rest of the Year! Go Red!

In this contest, Halls did have turnovers as well as Central. Did any of you naysayers notice the field was 4 and 5 inches deep in mud (Not Sure It Rained Quite THAT Much) Defensively Halls stacked the box to stop the run and yes they had some success, but did any of you negative prognosticators notice the brilliant game McMillan and the receivers had passing and catching. The Cats also had success running the option by spreading the field. Clark McMillan minus a couple of ball handling mishaps played brilliantly, he gets the ball to the playmakers and in my opinion the Cats are more BALANCED offensively than Ive seen them in a long time. Defensively this team can be dominating at times, they are strong in the middle and fast at both end positions.

On the Halls side, with their offensive scheme, Im not sure why the offensive line had toe to toe splits, they were giving the backs NO room to run. Ill say this for the Red Devils, they are young and I dont believe they ever quit or gave up. If this Halls team finds a couple of playmakers they will be tough in the future.

It seems some folks just dont want to believe in this Central team, first they suposedly beat a down Middlesboro team, Then came the win over an over rated Farragut Team, and now Halls beat themselves. These Cats have something to prove and yes they do need to get better in some areas but so far they have passed the test in this Down year.

Yes Prepextra picked central by 6 not halls. I was not at the game, but if helton left his first string in the fourth quarter that shows the class central and joel helton has. To Coach Helton, The Beef u had with Gary Shepard is over with, Coach Shepard is far gone from our boys in halls, so show some respect and not try to hurt any of ur players or halls' in a blow out! Good luck to Halls for the rest of the Year! Go Red!

ask farragut about our class. its an old rivalry. get over it

Central has a lot of inexperienced players, too. Getting game time is important. Coach Helton took the offensive starters out with 8 minutes to go. They were subbing some defensive players in the 3rd quarter. What are you complaining about?

Halls got smashed.

well it was obivously down because the students sections were on different sides of the stands and not beside each other. Central had a lot more people in the student section then halls. Guess alot of people rather walk the track