CENTRAL AT HALLS?

east10football

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, reddevil, what burns you more: confusing the words lose and loose, Halls's rendition of Ohio State's fight song, or the fakt that I just kant seem to tawk or spel rite? I guess if we all used Microsoft spell check everytime we posted something on here, we'd all have grammar like yours.

Edited by osunut2

I agree with Cleveland, it's a shame this game probably won't live up to the usual hype. Central continues to reload on both sides of the ball, and I expect the Bobcats to cruise. However, Halls needs to turns some heads, and this is the kind of game they could do it in. I think most people will agree that things were pretty ugly last week against Sevier County. This would be a great turnaround for Halls if they could at least keep this one close. I'm picking Central, 38-10.

Edited by osunut2

so is halls only starting 2 seniors on offense and 2 on defense? If so then this team could be deadly next year or years to come. I'm not giving up on this year though. I think the devils have some definite tallent that they can utilize for sure. Anyone know what's up with John Pevy? Someone said his name wasn't announced up at sevier county this past friday. Why? What happened to him? I also heard through the grapevine that the jv team lost 8-7 to SC on monday and the freshmen blew out the bears 30-7 or something. I remember this past years freshmen were pretty good, going 7-1 with their only blemish being Central and it seems as if this group now may be pretty strong. Anyone have anything they can report on all the young guys in the program?