Coffee Co @ Cookeville

wingman10

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The CAVS had better be ready is all I'm saying! Overlook these guys & come out like they did against WC & they might end up getting whipped in front of the home crowd. They can't always rely on the other team making mistakes to get something going.They'll run into teams that just won't make those mistakes.GOT to get that running game going...

The CC posters are right Coffee DOES usually play the Cavs well. Outside of the 2 losses last year CC played the Cavs closer than anybody did.

I'm not trying to be critical.I realize Cookeville is very young.Just keep working hard & improving.You've played 2 pretty good "halves",one in each game.Let's put a good 4 quarters together this coming Friday! :thumb:

THE SQUAD :)

The CAVS had better be ready is all I'm saying! Overlook these guys & come out like they did against WC & they might end up getting whipped in front of the home crowd. They can't always rely on the other team making mistakes to get something going.They'll run into teams that just won't make those mistakes.GOT to get that running game going...

The CC posters are right Coffee DOES usually play the Cavs well. Outside of the 2 losses last year CC played the Cavs closer than anybody did.

I'm not trying to be critical.I realize Cookeville is very young.Just keep working hard & improving.You've played 2 pretty good "halves",one in each game.Let's put a good 4 quarters together this coming Friday! :thumb:

THE SQUAD :)

Coach will have a good game plan for Coffee Co. He is one of the best in game preparation and making adjustments at half time. He learned from one of the best.