Huntingdon VS Westview

strong-rider21

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm sounds like ppl are counting ppl out like the last two yrs but look at what happened... westview shut down huntingdon's studs that were supposed to run all over them... but oh well let huntingdon get all the hipe cuz they usually do anyway let them have the pressure... westview isnt supposed to win so there is no pressure on them boyz so i guess we will see whats up fri night :D

'view- 24 stangs- 17

What are some thoughts on this game? Is Westview going to keep up their winning record or will Huntingdon win this one?

Come on now folks. Huntingdon is pre-season pick to win the region. Loaded with talent including a couple of preseason all-state selections plus now the 11th ranked prospect in the country and pre-season #3 ranking in the state!! Westview lost all those seniors and picked 5th in the preseason coaches poll for region 7 2-A and is unproven against this type of power. Huntingdon is supposed to win! Right?? Good luck to everyone!

Westview is fairly young...I believe Huntington takes this one...What's this I hear about Huntington and the spread? Might be just rumors, if anyone has details please post.

no...no spread...sometimes i do wish they would try it out a little bit....this year would be a good year to try it....im gonna say huntingdon takes this one though

Huntingdon- 21

Westview- 6

Westview did not have any offense against Camden, but they found it last week. Two new rb's have help spark this O. Huntingdon did not have any offense last week, but I don't think they will find it against the Chargers.

WHS 24

HHS 13

you know better than that. Huntingdon is going to show up this week. Its gonna be a blow out. HHS31 WHS0 :rolleyes: