Dresden @ Humboldt

Digger 85

Ditka says unless Kelsey Williams comes back to pathetic Humboldt, this game will not be close Ditka says Dresden by 14!!

Good call football guru. Good thing Kelsey isn't available or imagine what kind of havoc would have been bestowed upon the Lions' D. 220 yards on only 21 carries for Adrian. An untimely fumble in the 4th probably kept him from his fourth TD and 250 yds.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

enjoy it while you can

MIlan and Huntingdon are still the favorites but this will be closer than in the past. Westview ,Humboldt and Peabody are better than expected, Huntingdon may not be as good as expected .MIlan is young? they could jell and run the table or they could lose 3 region games . Milan, Huntingdon, Westview and Humboldt make the playoffs and go 4-0 first round of the playoffs,IMO.

Hey, bulldawgs . . watch out, Crockett County's right behind you! Just kidding. Seriously, stop crying.

Regardless of how this tough region turns out, Adrian Donald is the most talented back in the region. Period.

Crying??? Nobodys crying not sure what you're talking about. No Adrian Donald is not the most talented back in the region he is the 2nd most talented back in the region. You know who the most talented back is.

week 6...milan vs. humboldt...already marked on my calendar bulldawg...hope yall are prepared

I have confidence in the winningest coach in west tn that we will be prepared when week 6 comes. Right now he's busy working on UC.

MIlan and Huntingdon are still the favorites but this will be closer than in the past. Westview ,Humboldt and Peabody are better than expected, Huntingdon may not be as good as expected .MIlan is young? they could jell and run the table or they could lose 3 region games . Milan, Huntingdon, Westview and Humboldt make the playoffs and go 4-0 first round of the playoffs,IMO.

Is the comment about us being young a question? The answer is yes and no. Wells is a 3 years starter. RB Kirby and FB Alred started last year. We have alot of experience on both sides of the ball especially on the line but we have some young talent that is getting to play. Just remember the name JW Williams. He and a couple of other sophmores are making big plays. This is the first time in a while we've dressed some freshmen. We're not necisarily young but there is alot of talent in the junior, sophmore and freshmen class.

No Adrian Donald is not the most talented back in the region he is the 2nd most talented back in the region. You know who the most talented back is.

I'm afraid you'll have to enlighten me here. If you are talking about the "other" Donald (Chris - Huntingdon) in the region, AD had more yards in the first half against Dresden (107) than Chris has all season (below 60), plus he is injured.

Don't get me wrong here - this is not a knock against Chris. He is hands down the top prospect in the region and will be a superstar linebacker in Div. I football.

Until you give me a better choice (which you can't), AD is the most talented offensive back in the region. You'll believe after he gets his 150 against the 'dogs.

Trash talk coming from Humboldt what? And yes Chris Donald is the best back in the regoin he has "AD" speed and 10 times the power. He hasn't put up the numbers in 2 games this year but I've seen 3 years of evidence that he is the best back in the region.

i will agree about chris being a great back...but if they had adrian on their team you can not tell me that they would not play him before they would play chris...chris is an outstanding linebacker which is why he is #1 in the nation at it! but in region 7-2A my vote goes to adrian for being the best back...o...and chris runs a 4.38??? i thought it was a 4.45 or 4.5 at least...and the strength part of it...chris does have alot of size and strength...but im sure adrian isn't too far back from his strength in lifting...but it's just week 3...got more to go...when does milan play huntingdon?