WEEK 2 Loudon vs Sweetwater

Fan2Fan

Don't judge by the jamboree, sweetwater was disappointed that McMinn Cent. backed out of the Jamboree. They wern't out there trying to show anything. If sweetwater is healthy they make it a competitive game. With two of the best players out both starting linebackers it will be much harder, but i still don't see a blowout. We will see!!!!!!

Edited by 2Afootballman

Don't judge by the jamboree, sweetwater was disappointed that McMinn Cent. backed out of the Jamboree. They wern't out there trying to show anything. If sweetwater is healthy they make it a competitive game. With two of the best players out both starting linebackers and fullbacks it will be much harder, but i still don't see a blowout. We will see!!!!!!

Smith an Latham are both hurt? How, when, outlook for the rest of the season?

Don't judge by the jamboree, sweetwater was disappointed that McMinn Cent. backed out of the Jamboree. They wern't out there trying to show anything. If sweetwater is healthy they make it a competitive game. With two of the best players out both starting linebackers it will be much harder, but i still don't see a blowout. We will see!!!!!!

I agree although I am a Loudon fan I do agree that you can not judge a team by there jamboree performance. must jamboree participants don't want to get any starters hurt or give a team a heads up on there weapons. so I feel tonites game between the Redskins and Wildcats will be a good match up that will go the distance.....I do feel that Loudon has the depth that will help prevail....so my prediction is Loudon 35 Sweetwater 21

I agree although I am a Loudon fan I do agree that you can not judge a team by there jamboree performance. must jamboree participants don't want to get any starters hurt or give a team a heads up on there weapons. so I feel tonites game between the Redskins and Wildcats will be a good match up that will go the distance.....I do feel that Loudon has the depth that will help prevail....so my prediction is Loudon 35 Sweetwater 21

Well I hit the Loudon total but I missed Sweetwaters...this game became a little heated from the warm ups on and the refs had to gain control and this cost a Loudon player an ejection which is very unfortunate. but I really thought Sweetwater would bring a better balanced team. Loudon has a few things to work on such as dicipline and execution or we could be facing a couple of losses besides the ones that some folks are expecting. good luck to the Wildcats on the rest of there schedule and GO BIG RED