greenbrier@DeKalb

dekalb#6

Well, now that you ask...... Alaska. Here on business for your local Ingersoll Rand company. This is an incredible place but I'm looking forward to getting home tomorrow.

You're lyin'! You said you took those pictures of you with those 2 plastic Eskimo salmons at an artificial backdrop in the local Wal-Mart. Besides, nobody from Greenbrier would go to Alaska. I don't care if it's for work or not. They'd quit before they'd venture that far from home. Oh, I suppose you've got a son that goes to Vanderbilt, too, huh? See you at the next home game, home-boy! :D

WHHS 1975,

"I'm in Alaska...on business...nah, nah, naaah!" Like he's someBODY! The pictures he sent me had him standin' in some stream holdin' up two salmon that he supposedly caught (yeah, right!) with a nice boat and beautiful mountains in the background. Sorry. The nerve of some people.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're lyin'! You said you took those pictures of you with those 2 plastic Eskimo salmons at an artificial backdrop in the local Wal-Mart. Besides, nobody from Greenbrier would go to Alaska. I don't care if it's for work or not. They'd quit before they'd venture that far from home. Oh, I suppose you've got a son that goes to Vanderbilt, too, huh? See you at the next home game, home-boy! :thumb:

WHHS 1975,

"I'm in Alaska...on business...nah, nah, naaah!" Like he's someBODY! The pictures he sent me had him standin' in some stream holdin' up two salmon that he supposedly caught (yeah, right!) with a nice boat and beautiful mountains in the background. Sorry. The nerve of some people.

Well, I know the truth 'bout him. He was up there in a stream panning for gold to pay for Vanderbilt and those fish jumped in that boat!

You're lyin'! You said you took those pictures of you with those 2 plastic Eskimo salmons at an artificial backdrop in the local Wal-Mart. Besides, nobody from Greenbrier would go to Alaska. I don't care if it's for work or not. They'd quit before they'd venture that far from home. Oh, I suppose you've got a son that goes to Vanderbilt, too, huh? See you at the next home game, home-boy! :D

"What goes on in Alaska............. stays in Alaska".. Enough said......... :lol:

Good luck Cats. Go get a win!

Edited by NoDoubt

Everybody has to say DeKalb has improved 16-0 7 mins or so left in fourth, if DeKalb had a offense it could win the game but nuthing bad about coach trapp he is a very skiled coach but it isnt jr. pro anymore he cant give the ball to cripps and expect him to run around people like he use to , childerss has stepped up big n the passing game coach trapp chould stay with that for the year because the running game isnt goin anywher also congrats on Collin Patterson for scoring the Touchdown, it was alson 9-0 at half time so DeKalb is steadily improving. 30-6 Final score a fumble here n there cost DeKalb closer than score

Everybody has to say DeKalb has improved 16-0 7 mins or so left in fourth, if DeKalb had a offense it could win the game but nuthing bad about coach trapp he is a very skiled coach but it isnt jr. pro anymore he cant give the ball to cripps and expect him to run around people like he use to , childerss has stepped up big n the passing game coach trapp chould stay with that for the year because the running game isnt goin anywher also congrats on Collin Patterson for scoring the Touchdown, it was alson 9-0 at half time so DeKalb is steadily improving. 30-6 Final score a fumble here n there cost DeKalb closer than score

Well DeKalb was good for 3 quaters to bad they had to play 4 cuz i dont kno what happen it was like they completly gave up they have to play 4 quaters not 3 i just want to see DeKalb play 4 quaters this year and find out how exciting that game could be..as far as handin cripps the ball it would help a little bit if he could see where he is goin he kept runnin with his head down thats not goin to work but oh well i hope dekalb can get the problems fixed before its to late good luck to them this year and good job to the bobcats keepin the region streak alive

Well DeKalb was good for 3 quaters to bad they had to play 4 cuz i dont kno what happen it was like they completly gave up they have to play 4 quaters not 3 i just want to see DeKalb play 4 quaters this year and find out how exciting that game could be..as far as handin cripps the ball it would help a little bit if he could see where he is goin he kept runnin with his head down thats not goin to work but oh well i hope dekalb can get the problems fixed before its to late good luck to them this year and good job to the bobcats keepin the region streak alive

I am sorry, but didn't you and "the_den" learn grammar and punctuation? Use it!

Good luck to Dekalb for the rest of the year.