greenbrier@DeKalb

dekalb#6

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping the Cats will find a way to make adjustments to mistakes in the last two weeks. Friday night was very evident that these boys are still trying to find their identity as the 2006 Bobcats. Granted I am not on the field, and have no perception of what it is like to play QB, but the plan on Friday was not working at all. The coaches have to go to the drawing table and figure out the best fit, and in a hurry. I guess when you've had the recent seasons that we've had the fans just get to "expect" it continue. But these boys know what it is to win. And they can start from here and do it.

Go Cats!

I have to go with GB.Dekalb may be on the rise but I still dont think they are in the top have of our region.

GB 28

Dekalb 14

Thanks for the pick. We can only hope that this thing will get back on track. All I know is I wouldn't want to be a Bobcat (or a Blue Devil) player come practice time today. Those will be some tired little puppies once Williams and Porter gets a hold of them. :thumb:

Thanks for the pick. We can only hope that this thing will get back on track. All I know is I wouldn't want to be a Bobcat (or a Blue Devil) player come practice time today. Those will be some tired little puppies once Williams and Porter gets a hold of them. :thumb:

Today is film day and alittle running.Tuesday is the day I want to watch practice.Im sure they will practice on how to tackle again.

Ok. So it's been a rough couple of weeks...non-region losses are dings on the over all record, Cats, but not irreparable to the regional outcome. It's all week to week, so let's take it one step at a time. Remember that all you have to concentrate on is the next game. All the rest will follow if you take care of business week after week.

Let's go to Dekalb and start playing "Greenbrier Football"!