Hardin Co vs Henry Co

butter-bean

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's move on. both winless. Hardin lost to Bolivar, Henry lost to Ridgeway and DC. who gets their first win?

Boliver was 0-10 last year that had to be big win for them and a hard loss for Hardin County. With both HC's having no wins and first game of Region Friday night these 2 teams will play with some pride and anger to avenge their loses.

Let's move on. both winless. Hardin lost to Bolivar, Henry lost to Ridgeway and DC. who gets their first win?

Thanks for trying butter bean. I am so sick of the coach and player bashing on the other threads. Let's move on. What was supposed to be a great season, and still can be, could be ruined by a bunch of grown "coaches" making the kids feel as if they cannot be successful. I would love to talk about Hardin Co. Maybe some of these coaches could get their game plans to the real coaches before the game instead of criticizing during and after the game.

Thanks for trying butter bean. I am so sick of the coach and player bashing on the other threads. Let's move on. What was supposed to be a great season, and still can be, could be ruined by a bunch of grown "coaches" making the kids feel as if they cannot be successful. I would love to talk about Hardin Co. Maybe some of these coaches could get their game plans to the real coaches before the game instead of criticizing during and after the game.

I haven't given up on this team & if they didn't win another game the rest of the season (which they will win, just making a point) I would still be at every game to YELL for them ALL! I am a TEAM SUPPORTER & have been for the last 6 years! It Takes A Team To WIN which the Patriots WILL DO this Friday night, even with one of their starters having to sit this one out. There is another player able to step up & help in this up coming Victory!

Talking about "making the kids feel as if they cannot be successful" I believe the write ups & spot light that they are watching has more to do with that than some crazy post on here. They KNOW where those statements are coming from & they see it every time they pick up the HC QuarterBack Club Review Book, On The Ball Book or read the paper. The players care for one another & for their coaches, but talk about something being pushed in their face year after year. It takes more than one Great Player to make a TEAM. Last half of the DC game proved it! For those who didn't like what I just said, well then :lol: get over it! I am allowed my point just as well as the rest of you! I didn't bad mouth anyone, just looking at the pictures & reading the writting. Look beyond that light and you will see some AWESOME PLAYERS! A BUNCH Of Them!

Have A Great Game #50, #55, #67, #78,#76, #68, #65, #62, #57, #40, #17,#24 & the rest of the guys! I'll Be there Cheering You ALL On! :thumb:

There are three Henry Co. threads going. I am getting confused. Can we put them all on the HC vs HC thread so that I can keep up and get my work done?

i'm with you on that. someone refresh me memory on Hardin. I know they had a great QB last year, but i can't remember if they ran the ball sucessfully. do they still air it out, or is it more balanced this year. i'm predicting a high scoring game.

i'm with you on that. someone refresh me memory on Hardin. I know they had a great QB last year, but i can't remember if they ran the ball sucessfully. do they still air it out, or is it more balanced this year. i'm predicting a high scoring game.

I know we were supposed to get killed by them last year. I refuse to predict because if it does not work out the way we predict, it is because the coaches can't coach and the qb can't play. Right, Blonde for U?

I know we were supposed to get killed by them last year. I refuse to predict because if it does not work out the way we predict, it is because the coaches can't coach and the qb can't play. Right, Blonde for U?

This game may be over before it ever starts. Refer back to last week concerning the "COMMUNISM THEME"...your fans will destroy HC from within...there is a poison within your fan base. The YANKER sees it...the state sees it...HC will never be a real power. Even if you win this game, forget the region. Your people up there may be the most ill informed and unknowing that the YANKER has ever seen. The YANKER now knows that Brighton is the ONLY threat to JCM repeating as region champions.

take a deep breathe there RRP (and inhale), have a margarita for lunch with a large helping of GREEN BEANS. it will relax you. i've seen more togetherness in a couple of 7th grade girls fighting over a snot-faced-boy. i look for Henry Co to take out some frustrations this Friday. we will see. GO BIG RED!!!

take a deep breathe there RRP (and inhale), have a margarita for lunch with a large helping of GREEN BEANS. it will relax you. i've seen more togetherness in a couple of 7th grade girls fighting over a snot-faced-boy. i look for Henry Co to take out some frustrations this Friday. we will see. GO BIG RED!!!

The YANKER must understand the significance of the GREEN BEANS!!!!! You have a confused and GREEN BEANLESS YANKER on your hands.