RICHLAND VS. WAVERLY

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i think ur right we started off slow but we always do and if u think about it we lost our first game last year too and we still got to the region game second round of the tourny. But its all right and we will come out and bust some heads this friday so waverly get ready cause we bringin the pain this week.

waverly will win by blow out, waverly has improved on their defensive line and are probly will use a lot of freshmen in this game. today i was scouting them out and saw num. 77 bustin through the line. somebody told me he was the biggest retard in that school but it didn,t look like it to me. he was blowing #65 and #73 of the line. so good luck richland agaist the 0-1 waverly tigers. My prediction is 42-3. Good luck to both teams .

In my eyes, this is the battle for 3rd place in the region. I'll take Richland ^^

I don't know what leads you to believe this from what has been shown thus far on the year but hey like I always say EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO HIS/HER OWN OPINION!!!!

I believe Waverly wins this game. They were blanked by Hickman Co. but the Dawgs are a decent 4A school that although they may not make the playoffs (due to playing in the best 4A region in the state from top-to-bottom) will make some serious noise once they drop in classification at the end of the year. You heard that one here first folks :thumb:

Waverly: 20

Richland: 14

waverly will win by blow out, waverly has improved on their defensive line and are probly will use a lot of freshmen in this game. today i was scouting them out and saw num. 77 bustin through the line. somebody told me he was the biggest retard in that school but it didn't look like it to me. he was blowing #65 and #73 of the line. so good luck richland agaist the 0-1 waverly tigers. My prediction is 42-3. Good luck to both teams .

Ok, I in no way believe it will be that much of a blowout. I agree a lot more with Big Country, who knows his stuff. 42-3, oh my lord...this isnt the Lewis County Houston County game...