White House Heritage starts 2-0

HeritagePunter

It came down to the last 5 minutes again, but the Patriots pulled out another close one. Turnovers were the one ailment for Heritage as they fumbled 3 times and threw one interception. The Patriots offense went for nearly 400 yards and the defense held the Cougars of Clarksville Academy to around 200. Joey McClung had another big game throwing for 200 yards again, his one interception was the fall back. Congratulations Patriots. Good luck rest of the season.

It came down to the last 5 minutes again, but the Patriots pulled out another close one. Turnovers were the one ailment for Heritage as they fumbled 3 times and threw one interception. The Patriots offense went for nearly 400 yards and the defense held the Cougars of Clarksville Academy to around 200. Joey McClung had another big game throwing for 200 yards again, his one interception was the fall back. Congratulations Patriots. Good luck rest of the season.

Saw the game. Given the difference in the size of the schools and the age of the players on each team, CA has the better team. The score of 21-14 in favor of WHH does not reflect the game played. If you want to talk about turnovers, it takes a good team to force turnovers while not having them.

Saw the game. Given the difference in the size of the schools and the age of the players on each team, CA has the better team. The score of 21-14 in favor of WHH does not reflect the game played. If you want to talk about turnovers, it takes a good team to force turnovers while not having them.

I agree, overall CA played better than White House-Heritage. I think if CA had just a couple more players they would have surely won. They came out with a fire the first possession of the game, which is just what they needed. They had 0 turnovers in the game and played a good game on defense, regardless of the stats. I think CA can get up to 7 wins this year if they continue to get better and rapidly progress like they have, no joke.

I knew CA was improved, but they played better then i thought, because Heritage is improved also. Just goes to show how deep this region really is! CA i hope u guys are competitive in every game this year, which u could be. Heritage u guys are an improved team, but it looks like u guys have some things to work on b4 u play some of the bigger teams in this region. I have confidence in u guys, and got get urselves a playoff spot!

Saw the game as well. one of the fumbles was actually a forced fumble. and two of them gave Clarksville Academy the ball within the twenty yard line going in. Clarksville Academy can't be much smaller than Heritage. The teams might be smaller, and I give the Cougars credit. They dont have any quit in them and they have great coaching, but if you force 4 turnovers, and still dont win there has to be something missing in there. Cougars definately came out with more want to then Heritage did. Coach even said coming off the bus. "These guys dont want to play tonight." I think both of these schools have a lot going for them, and if CA can get some more kids on that team they're going to be real good. #51 was all over the field. From what I understand isn't the quarterback from CA a freshmen? If so he's got a bright future ahead of him. Got a good arm, speed, and seems like he knows what to do with the ball. I look forward this game for many years. I remember playing against CA when I played for Heritage, and ya'll have been getting better every year since. Good luck to ya'll in the rest of the season. Maybe we'll get to have a run for the playoffs with ya.

ok, well i agree, CA had improved alot, but i do not think they are the better team, one thing u have to do in order to win a football game is win the turnover ratio, and CA won that by alot, and they still lost, for example, if i didn't know anything about these two teams and, and i found out that Heritage won the game even though CA took the ball away from them on turnovers 3 times during game changing situations, i would most certainly say that Heritage is the better team considering they lost the turnover ratio by alot and still won the game.

Edited by AllCountyPatriot5815