Week 3 White House at Portland

timbdp

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the WH-FS game and I thought WH played very well...sure there were some miscues (i.e. balls thrown into the gound, stupid penalties, substitution errors, etc.) but I thought WH pretty much nailed the basics. I thought they tackled well, they ran hard, the line did a decent job of creating some running lanes for West, who by the way had an excellent game, and I thought the QB played to his potential. But however, to beat a good team like Portland, they are going to have to improve on the things they did well and correct the small errors. They will not beat a good, discipline football team until they can do that.

My pick: WH-It could go two ways;

I think it will be close, I havent seen Portland play, but I believe that we have an edge in the kicking game. Therefore, I think that the final score will be decided by a field goal:

WH-17

PO-14

or

If the coaches can find a weakness in the Portland defense, which they are very good at doing, and WH can exploit that weakness, I think WH has the talent, yes, talent, to blow this one apart, granted they do all the things I've already mentioned:

WH-35

PO-14

Somebody should really cool me off, cause i am just too hot. In the famous word of Dubya Bush, "Numbers. I don't like 'em. There too many of 'em; they make my head hurt..." I told ya people, listen to tha managa...

I just threw the Dubya thing in there cause I thought it was funny. "How do you like them apples France. That'll teach ya, dont mess with Texas..." hahahaha

White House dominated the game, White House scored first after they forced Portland to punt, and scored another TD and a FG in the first half and stopped Portland's offenseon all of their possessions to lead 17-0 at the half. Portland's crowd seemed to cheer louder for their band than they did for their team. White House scored another TD on their first possession in the 3rd quarter. Portland scored early in the 4th, and White House scored again after an interception. Portland scored again with about 1 minute to make the score 31-14. Portland was flagged for several personal fouls in the game, the officials made some personal foul calls on White House that were horrible.

To all those Portland fans that had those professionally made shirts, you know, the purple ones that on the back said in BIG BOLD letters, "WHITE HOUSE S.CKS"....

I believe you just got it handed to you tonight.

Whose house tonight? WHITE HOUSE!

Let's see how the Portland Progressive handles the headline from tonight's game!!!!!