Coalfield and Oliver Springs

coalfieldcrazy

Well sorry for the inconvenience. I did not know that I was supposed to try to impress everyone. I thought I was just writing to express my opinion not to be degraded by some civilized person. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. I will tell my English teacher to help me with my poor grammar. Thank you for correcting my mistake; maybe you should come over here and try to get a job teaching. I would be more than happy to be your student. Please, if I have any punctuation or capatalization mistakes in this post tell me and I will hire you to be my personal tutor.

Man that gets on my nerves when they do that to me to or anybody else that is stupid who cares wat ur grammer is as long as u get the meaning through we are on here to talk bout football topics not grammer.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me for being so nit-picky on grammar. It's nothing personal, it just bothers me when, in some cases, on this site you see people with really long, rambling run-on sentences to where you can't understand what they're trying to say. So EXCUSE ME for offending you. I was just trying to rib OS a little bit since they've done an ever-so-good (note sarcasm) job of ripping on us. Apparently somebody got their feelings hurt so I apologize. Would you like a cookie now?

Excuse me for being so nit-picky on grammar. It's nothing personal, it just bothers me when, in some cases, on this site you see people with really long, rambling run-on sentences to where you can't understand what they're trying to say. So EXCUSE ME for offending you. I was just trying to rib OS a little bit since they've done an ever-so-good (note sarcasm) job of ripping on us. Apparently somebody got their feelings hurt so I apologize. Would you like a cookie now?

Ya lol :ph34r:

I think that coalfield will win this one. OZ has a couple good players from what i seen in their game with shs. #26 and #6 are pretty they run the ball hard and they play pretty physical. I think Coalfield has to much fire power though. Davis, Melton, and Hill i think will have a good game. I say coalfield by a couple td's

Coafield 28

OZ 14

NO way OS will beat coalfield...OS.if coalfields defense can stop #6 and #26 they might win but i dont see that a happenen

Okay that was a real good comment. Let me ask u sumthin how is the chain gang going to tell the plays to the coaches. Wat u think SHS is pulling FBI stuff and one of the guys was wired lol :lol: man ur an idiot was they hollering the play across the field lol that would be noticeable or let me guess using hand signals dude ur crazy i will give scott one thing they are way classier than that and look it didnt matter we still beat u so get over it and yes after kries got ejected for wat one of your players started we couldnt stop the run cause he is a man amongst boys out there on the field so dude u need to worry bout ur upcoming game and stop whining over this and that cause scott beat u. I just dont see how a chain gang can effect a game. Also if they were telling plays wouldnt they tell defensive plays to and we dominated u the whole game on offense.

I never said the chain gang did anything. Two events happened in close proximity that sparked the offense. Was it the removal of the player? Was it the relocation of the chain gang? My point was that it does take much to swing momentum.

As for your name calling I find that unnecessary. If that is the best that you can do to express yourself, well so be it. At least I can spell.

I never said the chain gang did anything. Two events happened in close proximity that sparked the offense. Was it the removal of the player? Was it the relocation of the chain gang? My point was that it does take much to swing momentum.

As for your name calling I find that unnecessary. If that is the best that you can do to express yourself, well so be it. At least I can spell.

Sry bout the name calling dude i just thought u was talking bout the chain gang and just sum1 talking bout my team i get fired up but i apolozize and good luck to u fellers :lol:

What happend at the OS and shs game anyways..what was the chain gang do?

I don't know. It was enough to cause the refs to move the chain gang to the other side of the field. That is something that I have never seen before. Whatever it was it may have contributed to the swing in the game. It may also have been the SHS player ejection. I don't really know. You be the judge.

It has been stated here by others that I was implying that the chain gang did something, uh, shall we say, less than ethical. I would not even consider that possibility as the risks are simply too great. SHS has more integrity than stooping to that level.

In my opinion it was just one of the motivating factors that caused the swing in the game and made it a very good contest in which SHS prevailed.

As for the Coalfield vs OS game I just want to see a good game. A rivalry that is matched by the performance and integrity of the players on the field. If an opposing player makes a good play don't booh. You don't have to cheer, but maybe at least an acknowledge of a good accomplishment by a player. A hand clap or two would be nice. These young men need to be rewarded and appreciated for their work and the entertaining of the fans.

A spirited rivalry, one that everyone enjoys, and can support their favorite team, to be able to cheer without ridicule, to see a good effort on both sides of the field, to see both teams congratulated for a job well done, is what this game should be all about.

Good playing to both teams. Make it a good one for the crowd. There will be no loosers, only non-winners.

Sry bout the name calling dude i just thought u was talking bout the chain gang and just sum1 talking bout my team i get fired up but i apolozize and good luck to u fellers :lol:

Yeh, I think you misread and misunderstood my post. My point was that it does not take much sometimes to swing momentum in the game. Two events happened in close proximity and then things started working for OS.

It was a good game and for the most part was a clean game. There are always a couple of exceptions. The game was a contest to the end and SHS prevailed in the last seconds. There are no loosers, just non-winners.