Coalfield and Oliver Springs

coalfieldcrazy

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ive kept my mouth shut this whole time & it was hard after reading some of these post but after the big W I will not say anything to rub it in your faces im just gonna move on to the next game & smile real big & say you were wrong :thumb:

Edited by CMS

Wow! What a game. A classic Coalfield Oliver Springs rivalry. There was great heart from both teams. First time Coalfield has won since 1987, but it did feel good to get the W. Brandon Davis ran his heart out and the line blocked their rears off in the 2nd half. It was a game for the record books. Great win Coalfield now get ready to go "South of the River"!

Wow! What a game. A classic Coalfield Oliver Springs rivalry. There was great heart from both teams. First time Coalfield has won since 1987, but it did feel good to get the W. Brandon Davis ran his heart out and the line blocked their rears off in the 2nd half. It was a game for the record books. Great win Coalfield now get ready to go "South of the River"!

If the line ever blocks for 4 quarters, and receivers figure out what to do without the ball (ie. block), this year might turn out to be special for the Jackets.

BD is a load ! I bet Leach has nightmares for a week !

Bobcats, Keep your head up, you played a good game!!

Congrats to Coalfield!! Good Luck the rest of the year!

Oliver Springs did play a good ball game. I do apologize for being so hard on the Haynes boy. He ran hard last night. I hope Oliver Springs comes alive and gets some fire to finish hard in their games. They have lost two close heart breakers in a row. If they keep improving, they just might suprise a lot of people in their region. :thumb: