Coalfield and Oliver Springs

coalfieldcrazy

I assure we have not had to tell Wiley how big a game this is for both teams (in regard to bragging rights and what not), we may have to put him on oxygen or blood pressure medicine to get him through it :lol: This weeks practices have been the most intense so far this year. While the posting on CoachT may not reflect it, most if not all of Oliver Springs is proud of Garry, as a native son, and his success at UT and Coalfield. Ive always said, if your looking for the reasons for the success in Coalfield football, look no further than the coaching staff! Good Luck to all of the boys!

Classy post! I know Coach Kreis and his assistants do appreciate thos comments. One more day, can't wait.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh son! I cant wait for this! It stinks I have to work though :thumb:. I have to say, I really think Coalfield will take this one. It will be close, but they will get it. With the Justice bros. gone, and having a fresh new coach, it will be a little tougher for OZ. All the Coal City boys have to do is want it. They go out there, and play ball like they mean it, and they will win. For Sure. They may win by just a touchdown, but they will win. By a foot or a mile, winning is winning. GO CHS!!!!

Edited by SCQueef

oooh son! I cant wait for this! It stinks I have to work though :thumb:. I have to say, I really think Coalfield will take this one. It will be close, but they will get it. With the Justice bros. gone, and having a fresh new coach, it will be a little tougher for OZ. All the Coal City boys have to do is want it. They go out there, and play ball like they mean it, and they will win. For Sure. They may win by just a touchdown, but they will win. By a foot or a mile, winning is winning. GO CHS!!!!

i will miss it to it stinks i really wanna c the game!!!

alright lets get real coalfield stands no chance they didnt last year and they wont this year. coalfield will have trouble stoppin the run with bishop and haynes in the back field they both looked good last friday at scott county. just dont see coalfield ever being able to compete with 2A teams like oz.

os-34

coalfield-14

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright lets get real coalfield stands no chance they didnt last year and they wont this year. coalfield will have trouble stoppin the run with bishop and haynes in the back field they both looked good last friday at scott county. just dont see coalfield ever being able to compete with 2A teams like oz.

os-34

coalfield-14

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34-14...lol ok this is the year that OZ'es streak ends