Coalfield and Oliver Springs

coalfieldcrazy

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coalfieldcrazy & bob367,

Geez,guys why don't you two get a room????

Does it make you feel good to get on CoachT and bad mouth a high school kid?

CY, wheres the Coalfield Class your always talking about, your right since Lynn doesn't play both ways all of the time, he should have ran for 3000 yards!!!

Stick to the game, and leave the kids alone!

Catback,

Those two are high schoolers doing what high schoolers do, ribbin', raggin', and braggin'. They are aware of Haynes, where he lives, and the reasons that were given for his attending OS High School and what was said about the program at Coalfield. Kids will do that stuff. They will learn better as they mature. Maybe you will also. :lol:

As for Haynes, he is a good back and a good kid from what I know about him. He got yardage against Coalfield last year. I would still rather have Davis. He plays both ways. Has a good attitude, is coachable, and has a very good time on and off the field. IMHO.

Now there is the class you wanted. Problem explained, complement to the kid diss'd, and my opinion in good terms.

The game will hinge on who has a well rounded game plan, has the ability to adjust, and the weather (high powered offenses can't go in the rain). Right now the weather is perfect. The rest can be controlled.

coalfieldcrazy & bob367,

Geez,guys why don't you two get a room????

Does it make you feel good to get on CoachT and bad mouth a high school kid?

CY, wheres the Coalfield Class your always talking about, your right since Lynn doesn't play both ways all of the time, he should have ran for 3000 yards!!!

Stick to the game, and leave the kids alone!

Catback, for once I agree with you. Ccrazy & pink panther Bob 367 are nauseating. I wonder if those are two of the CF Pillowfighters team ????

Catback,

Those two are high schoolers doing what high schoolers do, ribbin', raggin', and braggin'. They are aware of Haynes, where he lives, and the reasons that were given for his attending OS High School and what was said about the program at Coalfield. Kids will do that stuff. They will learn better as they mature. Maybe you will also. :lol:

As for Haynes, he is a good back and a good kid from what I know about him. He got yardage against Coalfield last year. I would still rather have Davis. He plays both ways. Has a good attitude, is coachable, and has a very good time on and off the field. IMHO.

Now there is the class you wanted. Problem explained, complement to the kid diss'd, and my opinion in good terms.

The game will hinge on who has a well rounded game plan, has the ability to adjust, and the weather (high powered offenses can't go in the rain). Right now the weather is perfect. The rest can be controlled.

CY

I like good nature ribbing as much as anyone, but, your post have an air hyprocrisy. If ANYONE post anything that has a tint of negative reflection on Coalfiled, you respond with what you believe is clever wit, and when you can't do that, you attack their spelling or grammer. When someone from Coalfield post in the same negative nature, your defend them in any manner suited to your particular spin. You can't have it both ways, Funny how you pass yourself off as the "unofficial" or "official" spokesman of Coalfield, but, anytime I ask someone from Coalfield about your postion in Coalfield, I get the same reply, "a little man trying to act big!!

Should be a heck of a game, and as I stated last year, Lets hope no one gets hurt, and that the fans beahave themselfs.

Edited by catback

CY

I like good nature ribbing as much as anyone, but, your post have an air hyprocrisy. If ANYONE post anything that has a tint of negative reflection on Coalfiled, you respond with what you believe is clever wit, and when you can't do that, you attack their spelling or grammer. When someone from Coalfield post in the same negative nature, your defend them in any manner suited to your particular spin. You can't have it both ways, Funny how you pass yourself off as the "unofficial" or "official" spokesman of Coalfield, but, anytime I ask someone from Coalfield about your postion in Coalfield, I get the same reply, "a little man trying to act big!!

Should be a heck of a game, and as I stated last year, Lets hope no one gets hurt, and that the fans beahave themselfs.

Ok CB, where have I defended the two above? I gave a pov (point of view) as to their postings. I guess you also can be a bit hypocritic you berate me for good natured ribbing in what we have always joked about in Coalfield, then turn around and "ask people about me" to use it however you want. How convenient. You see it as defending when it was only giving a POV that you may not see and appear to have the inability to comprehend. I gave Haynes credit, told you the two's pov ( and did not say I agreed with it at all) and how they formed the pov (again did not say I agreed with it). It does not make them correct. As for what you ask people you will get varying answers. What is comical about that statement is you must worry so much about who I am to conduct an *investigation*. I really don't care enough as to who you are to ask about you, your stature or economic class. You need to find better things to do than that. Who I "play" on here and who I am in real life might surprise you. Yes I support Coalfield, always have, always will. I *spin* it to that communities favor because I can. You may call it spin, I call it support. There are always two sides to issues. You seem unable to comprehend that point. You may spin OS anyway you want I will not complain. It is your perrogative. Now please leave me to mine. Thanks.

Now back to this game again, game plan, adjustments, and desire. We will see who has the better of those when the game is over.

Monkeyboy, enjoy your morning banana.

Stature or economic class??? Investigate?? Someone pointed you out at the Roane County Jamboree, I just asked what postion you held in Coalfield, no malice intended,I think you read too much into my post!

Anyway good luck to the players, and am looking forward to a great game!

Edited by catback

Stature or economic class??? Investigate?? Someone pointed you out at the Roane County Jamboree, I just asked what postion you held in Coalfield, no malice intended,I think you read too much into my post!

Anyway good luck to the players, and am looking forward to a great game!

And you didn't come up and speak? Maybe that could have settled some dust but you missed an opportunity. How sad. Read too much in your post? I was called a hypocrite, and a "small man acting big". What am I supposed to *read* into that posting? CB, you need to get real, this is just a football game between two great programs. There is always some ribbing. The statement about Annexation was funny and I responed. From there your underdrawers got in a wadd, just like last year. Skin man, thicken it up.

It is just High School football, good entertainment, and the test for the football team after a weeks worth of homework. I expect you to ribb, and make outlandish statements AND defend your team and community. If you don't you have no heart invested in the two.

Edited by CYJacket

And you didn't come up and speak? Maybe that could have settled some dust but you missed an opportunity. How sad. Read too much in your post? I was called a hypocrite, and a "small man acting big". What am I supposed to *read* into that posting? CB, you need to get real, this is just a football game between two great programs. There is always some ribbing. The statement about Annexation was funny and I responed. From there your underdrawers got in a wadd, just like last year. Skin man, thicken it up.

It is just High School football, good entertainment, and the test for the football team after a weeks worth of homework. I expect you to ribb, and make outlandish statements AND defend your team and community. If you don't you have no heart invested in the two.

The opportunity will exist this Friday night, Ill be working the game, just ask anyone, eveyone knows who catback is! And my underwear and skin are just fine!! Heart and bad mouthing high school aged kids are two different things!