Coalfield and Oliver Springs

coalfieldcrazy

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to Coalfield or should I say Hoods off. Brandon Davis and Coalfield R as tough as they come and I work for the city sewer system so Cy it will fell like home when Hampton comes rolling to Coalfield! Rsquared where r you teaching at or coaching? Region 1 has got tough for Hampton , Cosby is ranked 8th and Unaka is ranked 12th I think. God Bless, Good Luck, and Stay Healthy. What did Brandon get hurt, Adam (OJ) Townsend broke his finger for Hampton.

hamptonbigdogs:

Good to hear from you, my friend. I am teaching and coaching at Union Co. High School and things are going very well, thank you. Still wouldn't mind getting up Hampton or E'ton way soon though, especially now that both of my daughters just started at ETSU a couple of weeks ago!

Hope things continue to go well for you guys this season. I've been throwing votes your way (after Coalfield of course!) in the Fan Poll. Would love to see a Coalfield vs. Hampton rematch a few weeks down the road in the playoffs!

Hope things are well for you and yours? :thumb:

---rSquared