Coalfield and Oliver Springs

coalfieldcrazy

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it's not, he performs to standards down there. He takes naps in the 12th grade with the pillow he fights with on friday nights.

hey brodog - catback mountain & cyjacket want to know if you would like to go camping? you sissies can sit around and play your banjos in your spare time like on Deliverance. Wasn't that movie filmed between OS & CF ?????

hey brodog - catback mountain & cyjacket want to know if you would like to go camping? you sissies can sit around and play your banjos in your spare time like on Deliverance. Wasn't that movie filmed between OS & CF ?????

No goof ball, it was filmed as a lake was being formed. I think it was Watts Bar so that would make that movie between RW and MW, SOR.

Hey, I was wondering if Rockwoods Full back found his teeth after our linebackers knocked them out after harriman's jamboree?

dude you're kiddin right.... now i've not seen os play, but davis can make somethin' outta nothin qiuck. this might be a pretty good game

R u kiddin me u think davis can run better than Haynes. Haynes had 2000 yards last season he had to be gettin them doing some spectacular plays. I didnt see Davis having that many yards. Haynes is going to be one of the hardest runners u will see. If Davis cant do alot on Oneida then there is no way he will do much against OS.

I didn't see his 160 pounds running over anybody. It's a lot easier when 2 allstate justice twins are running evryone over before you can even get the handoff.

And you watched Lynn and Oliver Springs play all 10 games last year? NO!!!

No doubt that the twins lead the way(although your wrong about them making all-state). If you had watched Lynn run last year, you would know that he can take a hit and deliver a hit as well! Stick to Coalfield football, Lynns a great kid, and a great tailback!! As is Brandon!

And you watched Lynn and Oliver Springs play all 10 games last year? NO!!!

No doubt that the twins lead the way(although your wrong about them making all-state). If you had watched Lynn run last year, you would know that he can take a hit and deliver a hit as well! Stick to Coalfield football, Lynns a great kid, and a great tailback!! As is Brandon!

Amen im telling u i watched the kid he can dish it out when he wants and he is solid as a rock but still brandon davis isnt the back he is. Dont get me wrong davis is good but if u cant run the ball on Oneida ur not going to do to good against OS.