Coalfield and Oliver Springs

coalfieldcrazy

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poor pink panther has a stu, stu, stuttering problem - monkeyboy hear a pink panther has been spotted roaming catback mountain - punisher 22, you are just riding monkeyboys coattails, you silly little monkey - me climb trees

we just look alike i have my own trees to climb that is a good lookin pic thought monkeyboy :thumb:

I look forward to covering one of the biggest rivalry games around when Coalfield travels to Oliver Springs this Friday night. A lot has been said about the running back battle between Lynn Haynes and Brandon Davis. They are both special players capable of carrying their team to victory. One thing is for certain, both teams will lay the wood to each other on both sides of the ball. Oliver Springs owns a 6-game winning streak in the series with Coalfield's last win coming in 1987. Should be a dandy come Friday night with great weather expected and a huge crowd.

Thanks catback. I know heading into this game, Coalfield is undefeated and Oliver Springs hasn't won a game yet, but those records will be tossed out the window. I do believe that Coalfield might want this game just a little bit more since Coach Garry Kreis is going against his alma mater, however, if Coach Wiley Brackett doesn't realize how big a game this is (he probably is getting told by everybody in the OS community), he will find out once the two teams hit the field with both sides filled with Purple/Gold and Orange/Black.

Edited by kingbrian3

Thanks catback. I know heading into this game, Coalfield is undfeated and Oliver Springs hasn't won a game yet, but those records will be tossed out the window. I do believe that Coalfield might want this game just a little bit more since Coach Garry Kreis is going against his alma mater, however, if Coach Wiley Brackett doesn't realize how big a game this is (he probably is getting told by everybody in the community), he will find out once the two teams hit the field with both sides filled with Purple/Gold and Orange/Black.

I assure we have not had to tell Wiley how big a game this is for both teams (in regard to bragging rights and what not), we may have to put him on oxygen or blood pressure medicine to get him through it :lol: This weeks practices have been the most intense so far this year. While the posting on CoachT may not reflect it, most if not all of Oliver Springs is proud of Garry, as a native son, and his success at UT and Coalfield. Ive always said, if your looking for the reasons for the success in Coalfield football, look no further than the coaching staff! Good Luck to all of the boys!

Edited by catback