Coalfield and Oliver Springs

coalfieldcrazy

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that coalfield will win this one. OZ has a couple good players from what i seen in their game with shs. #26 and #6 are pretty they run the ball hard and they play pretty physical. I think Coalfield has to much fire power though. Davis, Melton, and Hill i think will have a good game. I say coalfield by a couple td's

Coafield 28

OZ 14

Coalfield is due to beat Oliver Springs. This is their best chance if they're going to do it. This year, I think Coalfield will be able to key in on Haynes and the Coalfield Traveling Offensive Cavalcade will make it's next stop in OS and finally be firing on all 8 cylinders.

My pick...

Coalfield- 20

OS- 13

:lol:

alright its almost here time for oliver spring to show coalfield what real football is all about like they do every time they playwhen it comes down to it oz just plays flat out old style smash mouth football and coalfield is gonna stand there and take it.they just ain't got the man power to push oz back especially when u got jesse gough blockin for two great talents in the backfield, BISHOP and HAYNES who will

both run over the century mark tonight so get ready yalls self esteem is about to be pounced on by the bobcats. so if u can't play with the big cats stay outta the sandbox.

hey all you coalfield people! i know how the pride runs through your viens its run

through mine before. i go to os now i route for them. i wanted to carry out after my bro t jones but i got side tracked. i know how coalfield plays but os is better.

after haynes and bishop and west get in the back field os will be unstoppable.

my pick OS:28

Coalfield:14 :lol:

alright lets get real coalfield stands no chance they didnt last year and they wont this year. coalfield will have trouble stoppin the run with bishop and haynes in the back field they both looked good last friday at scott county. just dont see coalfield ever being able to compete with 2A teams like oz.

os-34

coalfield-14

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see OS competing with any two A teams either. Besides Wartburg........maybe.

Edited by coalfieldcrazy

I don't see OS competing with any two A teams either. Besides Wartburg........maybe.

No OS is going to come through this year and destroy Alcoa lol haha :ph34r: yea right well anyways OS is not unstoppable or is not going to be unstopable until they get those DBs working and get a lil better passing game they wont be that good that is the only way coalfield will beat OS is by attacking the air and stopping the run gun and ill give it to them they have a heck of a run game and run scheme but good luck to both.

coalfield wins this one. os has no passing game they went one for ten passing aginst scott. scott held there running game till steven kries scotts best defensive player got ejected in the first qtr.

Or you could also equate that to the chain gang (from Scott County) being forced to move to the home side of the field. Nothing OS tried worked until the chain gang was relocated. Coincidence? I'll let others be the judge. Something was not right that caused the officials to stop the game and make the chain make the trip around the end zone to the opposite side of the field.

Or you could also equate that to the chain gang (from Scott County) being forced to move to the home side of the field. Nothing OS tried worked until the chain gang was relocated. Coincidence? I'll let others be the judge. Something was not right that caused the officials to stop the game and make the chain make the trip around the end zone to the opposite side of the field.

Okay that was a real good comment. Let me ask u sumthin how is the chain gang going to tell the plays to the coaches. Wat u think SHS is pulling FBI stuff and one of the guys was wired lol :ph34r: man ur an idiot was they hollering the play across the field lol that would be noticeable or let me guess using hand signals dude ur crazy i will give scott one thing they are way classier than that and look it didnt matter we still beat u so get over it and yes after kries got ejected for wat one of your players started we couldnt stop the run cause he is a man amongst boys out there on the field so dude u need to worry bout ur upcoming game and stop whining over this and that cause scott beat u. I just dont see how a chain gang can effect a game. Also if they were telling plays wouldnt they tell defensive plays to and we dominated u the whole game on offense.

Wow... the English teachers at OS must be ashamed of your poor punctuation. Next time learn to post some capital letters here and there. :ph34r:

Well sorry for the inconvenience. I did not know that I was supposed to try to impress everyone. I thought I was just writing to express my opinion not to be degraded by some civilized person. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. I will tell my English teacher to help me with my poor grammar. Thank you for correcting my mistake; maybe you should come over here and try to get a job teaching. I would be more than happy to be your student. Please, if I have any punctuation or capatalization mistakes in this post tell me and I will hire you to be my personal tutor.