Coalfield and Oliver Springs

coalfieldcrazy

U sure he had over a thousand yards way i recall wesley smith had 1900 and he was like third or fourth and hightower was first and second was rogan and third was haynes

I think CY is talking about Total Yards, I don't think Brandon had over 2000 yards rushing. I could be wrong. I'm trying to find the final stats that the Knoxville paper kept up with from last year. No doubt that Brandon is a special football player either way!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen im telling u i watched the kid he can dish it out when he wants and he is solid as a rock but still brandon davis isnt the back he is. Dont get me wrong davis is good but if u cant run the ball on Oneida ur not going to do to good against OS.

Last time I checked, Davis had around 160 yards and the game winning touchdown against Oneida.

Last time I checked, Davis had around 160 yards and the game winning touchdown against Oneida.

Hey i dont care how many yards he has he dont get in that endzone hes not getting the job done he got into once for the win and i congratulate u on that but man im telling he going to have to do some serious running against OS cause they are alot better than Oneida and he needs to get into that endzone more. It would be alright he had all them yards and more people scored but they didnt go in and get TD and i will start believing how good a back he is.

Edited by Bassfishing_205

Amen im telling u i watched the kid he can dish it out when he wants and he is solid as a rock but still brandon davis isnt the back he is. Dont get me wrong davis is good but if u cant run the ball on Oneida ur not going to do to good against OS.

7 points in 12 quarters is pretty good defense fishin' i don't care who it is. i've not seen the os kid i have seen davis it'll be a good game but i think coalfield wins

Haynes. Davis. Does it really matter? I believe the TEAM gets a win or a loss based on TEAM performance, not Lynn's or Brandon's.

There are many more aspects of the game that will no doubt determine which TEAM prevails in this one. We're not talking "passing league" or "one-on-one" competition here. :thumb:

I see this matchup as a closer game than it was last year and I certainly don't see it as a "pillow fight" (with apologies to monkey-do). :thumb:

Whichever team prepares and executes best will come out on top usually. That's all I'm going to say. :thumb:

---rSquared

Edited by rSquared

Hats off to Coalfield or should I say Hoods off. Brandon Davis and Coalfield R as tough as they come and I work for the city sewer system so Cy it will fell like home when Hampton comes rolling to Coalfield! Rsquared where r you teaching at or coaching? Region 1 has got tough for Hampton , Cosby is ranked 8th and Unaka is ranked 12th I think. God Bless, Good Luck, and Stay Healthy. What did Brandon get hurt, Adam (OJ) Townsend broke his finger for Hampton.

Hats off to Coalfield or should I say Hoods off. Brandon Davis and Coalfield R as tough as they come and I work for the city sewer system so Cy it will fell like home when Hampton comes rolling to Coalfield! Rsquared where r you teaching at or coaching? Region 1 has got tough for Hampton , Cosby is ranked 8th and Unaka is ranked 12th I think. God Bless, Good Luck, and Stay Healthy. What did Brandon get hurt, Adam (OJ) Townsend broke his finger for Hampton.

He took a stinger and a leg went numb for a few minutes. He is ok, full strength and ready to roll. Hopefully you will enjoy your trip to Coalfield in November. Both teams gotta make it happen though.

He took a stinger and a leg went numb for a few minutes. He is ok, full strength and ready to roll. Hopefully you will enjoy your trip to Coalfield in November. Both teams gotta make it happen though.

A stinger will scare you to death. And yes it is wide open this year it seems like everyone is gunning for Hampton and what about Trousdale WOW! It looks like Coalfield and South Pitts is going to be the team to beat!